Annulation du jeu

Partager Rechercher
De l'activité concernant ToA, son annulation

Comme tant d'autres studios de développement, Shadowpool décide d'annuler son produit pour motif financier.

Le projet est gelé (euphémisme de mettre la clé sous la porte .

Voici le communiqué public

Citation :
It’s my unfortunate duty to inform all of you that we are momentarily freezing all development of ToA. You see, we’ve come to the end of our financial means and without an injection of capital ToA will not make it to market. We are putting all efforts into finding the required capital so you should expect to see even less of me/us around (if that’s possible, right?! ) for the foreseeable future.

We are keeping the forums open to allow the continued communications between the fans of ToA while our hunt for capital continues. If it’s not secured in a reasonable amount of time, we will let you all know and bring the forums to an official close. As with the development of ToA, we do not state our deadlines publicly so I will merely define the term “reasonable amount of time” as the time it takes us to exhaust all possible funding avenues.

I know some of you with public relations experience might be thinking that we should not be telling our fans this. After all we might secure the required capital and you would never know any of this, right? My reason is simple. The last thing we want, assuming we fail to secure the capital, is for fans that have believed in and followed our dream with such loyalty and endurance to login one day and see a “Closed” sign on the door. That’s just far too cold and callused and not how we operate.

In closing, I’ll shamelessly plug our own need for capital. Should you or someone you know might be interested in investing in the competitive yet highly profitable video game industry, please contact us. Interested parties may contact me directly at don@shadowpool.com for a complete business plan, proformas, and multimedia presentation, including in-game video footage. Please note that our required investment is in the six to seven figure range.

Best,

Don Danielson
“Brax”
Une bien triste nouvelle

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés