Nouvelle race annoncée dans le prochain DLC

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
http://frdc.fr/images/liberata.jpg

Sledgehammer70, un des Community Managers américains de Trion/Defiance, vient de divulguer des infos sur le forum officiel anglais concernant la nouvelle race jouable, qui sera incluse dans le premier DLC. Il s'agit des Liberatas, sorte de petits aliens humanoides (race dont Varus Soleptor fait partie).

Citation :
Publié par Sledgehammer70
We're proud to announce the new DLC race : the Liberatas.
Liberatas are generally much short than Humans and have a large amount of follicle growth on their head and face.
They are a serving class and are considered less politically-connected than the Castithans, Irathients and the Indogene. Liberatas are very humble despite their social status among the other races and view their predicament as punishment for crimes of their ancestors.

They have a polytheistic belief system grounded in the here and now of life. Many of their religious rituals and practices have been lost and they borrow a lot from the Sensoth and the Irathients. Liberatas will bury the head vertically in burial mounds with their possession stacked on top of their bodies, a practice which leads to grave being mistaken as heaps of garbage by the other Votans.
Merci à Green des FRDC pour l'info.
Je me pose néanmoins la question concernant la prochaine race annoncée, après avoir survolé le tout les skin me semblent un peu bof, j'ai peur qu'ils nous mettent ces congénitaux d'albinos sans âme ! Ils sont vraiment laids dans la série
Citation :
Publié par Medenor
Il n'y a pas d'heure pour rigoler à ce que je vois
comment ça ?! me serais-je fait piégé bêtement par un april fool? non pas ça pitié
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés