Get2DAString(string s2DA, string sColumn, int nRow) pour SoU !

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Bon, je cite les highlights de NwVault (provient des messages de David Gaider) :

Citation :
I was talking to Brent today about a certain scripting function which will be available in SoU that has some... interesting implications. Gold star to the first person who figures out just how cool this is:

string Get2DAString(string s2DA, string sColumn, int nRow)
Citation :
Hmm. Well, let me be a bit more specific on what the command does, exactly. It will actively look in any 2DA file at the specified row and column and return whatever is in there in string form (you can always use the StringTo# functions to change that data, of course). And when I say any 2DA file I mean any .2da file.
Citation :
Citation :
I don't think this has anything to do with persistent data storage.
No, this has nothing to do with data storage. There is no Set2DAString function... Get only. The persistent variable storage stuff is comepletely seperate from this.
Citation :
Citation :
This is extremely nice. Two major implications: First is the creation of custom 2das with data that you want in it, to allow data to be stored both more easily, and in a form that's customizable. The people who make custom packs, such as the trade skill people should be ALL over this, since they could use this to make custom recipes in a list format, that could be easily modified. The second implication is that a large amount of data that people have wanted will become available. You want GetAppearance? No problem, just query the race, and get the race 2da at that point, with the appearance number (column eight) and you have the appearance they should have. If this is actually put in, it will be extremely big.
Halfelf gets the gold star! That's exactly it. Customizeable wandering monster lists, summoning lists, treasure lists, trade skills... anything you need a table for in an easy-to-use fashion, there you go, no more need to fake arrays or any nonsense like that. And, like he said, you can also look up any information on the .2da's that currently exist... not to mention adding new columns to them, if you find a need for it. And somebody will, I'm sure.
Citation :
Citation :
It just didn't seem like THAT big a deal... since you can fake it with a list of constants in the scripting...
I suppose it's true that there are many things this function does that are currently possible... but you try creating a wandering monster table or a random treasure table via regular scripting and then try it with a .2da and then tell me how big a deal it is.
POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moi qui était pret à bricoler le dialog.tlk pour avoir mes fichiers d'import, ben vla qu'il y a plus qu'a ajouter des lignes aux .2da

MERCI BIOWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citation :
Et Set2DAString, non ?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ce serait terrible

pour la deuxième extention peut être ^^
bien la pour qu'ils arrivent a faire quelquechose qui rame, il faut vraiment le vouloir...

J'ai l'espoir que ca ira, c'es vraiment pas compliquer de programmer une entrée dans un fichier
oui pour sur

mais bon y en a qui sont capables de faire des fichiers 2da de 500 lignes et plus: comme je dis, théoriquement c'est rapide (si je prend mySQL, il arrive à s'y retrouver avec 100.000 enregistrements, et rapidement en plus bref)

Mais vu comment le toolset *est* lourd, j'ai peur d'avance

(déjà j'aimerai bien que l'éditeur de script soit plus customisable, genre pouvoir jarter le panneau de droite, ou au pire le mettre en bas)
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés