Efficacité des effets des bijoux : ENFIN !!!!!!!!

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
source : Ici

au patch, l'efficacité des effet sera indiqué sur les bijoux, les armes, et nous meme

si on regarde une arme buffé, avant on avais :

toucher infectieux : 22min38 sec

maintenant, on aura

toucher infectieux (lvl 53): 22min38 sec

si on se prend un dot ou autre, meme chose en examinant son perso (chose que personne ne fait car c'est impossible de s'y retrouver)

mais le plus utile, on aura enfin un vrais moyen de comparaison entre les bijoux !!!!

un bijoux poura avoir : defensse melee (55)
et l'autre : defensse melee (86)

deviner lequel faut metre ?

j'en reve depuis un ans lol

Citation :
(The following improvement isn't mentioned in the Guide yet, but I figured I'd mention it here -- it seems the most logical place for it, since I expect it will end up in the final Guide.)

In the December episode, you will be able to see the "Spellcraft" of enchantments on items and weapons (and you'll be able to see the Spellcraft of the spells that have been cast on you, too).

Let me give some examples. Say I get hit by a level 50 Fireball. If I select my avatar and look at the Examine window, I'll see that I have a Fire effect on me with a Spellcraft of 50. Or suppose I was examining a sword; I might see that it has a Corona effect on it with a Spellcraft of 85. Or a monster might hit me with a special DoT attack, and I could see this effect in the examination panel with a Spellcraft of 200.
The Spellcraft is the "level" of the spell when it was cast. In the case of player skills, the Spellcraft will range between 1 and 150, depending on the skill level. But monster skills don't scale the same way. Some monster skills go to 200 or 400 or even higher. Their skills aren't necessarily more powerful than player skills -- they're just on a different scale. The same holds true for item enchantments. Different item enchantments have different Spellcraft ranges. Many item enchantments max out at 100, but some max out higher or lower.

The practical use of this is so you can compare items by looking at the Spellcraft of the enchantments on the item. A level 90 Corona is more powerful than a level 60 Corona.

One thing to watch out for is that some effects don't actually get better with a higher Spellcraft. Take the Grace enchantment. If this is on your item, it lowers the minimum level requirement of the item by 1. Well, it's going to lower the min level by 1 regardless of whether the Spellcraft is 1 or 100. It always does the same thing! Spellcraft is only important for enchantments that have ranges. For instance, the "Shocking" enchantment reduces vigor over time by 50 at Spellcraft 1, up to 65 at Spellcraft 100.

Spellcraft can be a little confusing, but we decided it was worth the confusion because it lets you compare items with the same enchantments on them and see which one is more powerful. In practice it's pretty easy to use: if you need to choose between two items with the same enchantment on them, choose the one with the higher Spellcraft!

Fabriquant d'Arme et Armures humaines,
Expert en teinture et en amelioration d'Arme, Armure et de Bouclier !

Suuuper Coool !
j'ai hâte de savoir enfin quels secrets renferment mes petits bijoux mis de cotés depuis si longtemps

L'air de rien, cela vas sûrement permettre le renouveau du commerce des bijoux
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés