Serveurs Down - Correctif en cours

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Un bug, un correctif... ça bouge et c'est bien !

Retour vers 15h00 chez nous ! Bon appétit !

Citation :
Greetings all,

All Live Servers will be coming down this Friday, April 10, at 5:45 AM EST / 10:45 AM GMT. Servers should be back online by Friday, 9 AM EST.

A bug with certain Two-Hand and Ranged-slot weapons was introduced with 1.117E: Any instrument, bow, or 2-handed weapon needed for certain abilities is unusable immediately after logging in or zoning. We will have a permanent fix for this once the servers are back online Friday morning.

In the meantime, players can use the following temporary fix:
If you are receiving a message that an ability or weapon cannot be used because you need to equip the weapon first (even if it is already showing as equipped), please remove and re-equip that weapon. Double left-clicking the weapon in question is the fastest way to do so. Please note that this fix will need to be applied after every relog or zone made by the character. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and will have this resolved Friday morning.
Si long

Mais si c'est pour ce fichu bug sur le slot distance ... car franchement c’était pas drôle avec le ranger "we can't use this shoot" :s ou avec le barde qui avait Alzheimer et qui oubliais qu'il avait l'instrument a la main

a plus tard donc tlm
Update 8:30PM EDT / 0230 CET : In order to resolve the technical issue preventing players from logging in to certain areas of the game, all live servers will be briefly taken offline. The downtime is not expected to be lengthy, and we'll provide an update on the status as soon as possible.
Thank you CarolK for the feedback, it is much appreciated

As I said, people complain when there are bugs, and still whining when you try to resolve them ... it's nonsense lack, do not hold rigor about that kind of people /ponder
Citation :
Publié par grüezi
thank you carolk for the feedback, it is much appreciated

As i said, people complain when there are bugs, and still whining when you try to resolve them ... It's nonsense lack, do not hold rigor about that kind of people /ponder
+1
Citation :
Publié par Grüezi
Thank you CarolK for the feedback, it is much appreciated

As I said, people complain when there are bugs, and still whining when you try to resolve them ... it's nonsense lack, do not hold rigor about that kind of people /ponder
Les français de base koi, jamais contents!! Faut entretenir notre réputation!
Citation :
Publié par grüezi
thank you carolk for the feedback, it is much appreciated

As i said, people complain when there are bugs, and still whining when you try to resolve them ... It's nonsense lack, do not hold rigor about that kind of people /ponder
+2
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés