Alpha or Bust (dernière ligne droite pour l'alpha)

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par Nabotep
Je vais fonder un groupe Pacfique avec les Pokens (aussies) et les kiwizs voir si CSE veut faire des test de latence dans les lointaines contrées
C'est une redondance ça non ?
Citation :
Publié par Fudo Myoo
C'est une redondance ça non ?
(Poken ou Aussie) Australien et (kiwies) Néo-Zélandais car des fois il est difficile de se faire entendre sans se regrouper
Citation :
Evening Update – Monday, March 2nd, 2015

Folks,

I’m very sorry, but I have some bad news for you. After today’s two hours of testing, I have tell you that:

Tomorrow, live, from beautiful, downtown Fairfax, VA. It’s another all-day, CSE Live Streaming event!

Sorry (again), I couldn’t resist the SNL reference, it was just too good of a day here! Today’s tests went very, very well. We peaked at over 1K players and bots. No character creation problems, no log in problems, and no server crashes. Frame rate in the battles was well within expected range, and our networking code was also performing as expected. We had to apply a quick band-aid to our chat server, but once we did that, it worked fine. So, it is safe to say that today was successful, and we have definitely moved one Jötnar-sized step closer to opening the Alpha.

We want tomorrow to be another fun day for our Backers and team. We will begin the Live Stream on March, 3rd, 2015, at 10AM Eastern Time, 7AM Pacific Time, or 3PM UTC. During the day, we will once again call on our Alpha and IT folks to help break the build. If nothing major crops up during tomorrow’s tests, we will open Alpha testing at the end of the day, and we will leave the servers up all night for our Alpha folks to enjoy!
As we did on Saturday, we will have contests, chats, etc., and I will definitely be doing a Q&A session. It should be another fun day for our Twitch viewers, and potentially a very fun day for our Backers. No guarantees, of course, but today went even better than we expected it would. It really was a very, very good day.

As I promised, we will give be awarding extra stuff to all of our Backers for the delay in opening Alpha. We’ll discuss that after we make the decision to either open Alpha or wait a little longer. Fortunately for all of us, the delay may be even shorter than I hoped!

As always, I thank all of our Backers for everything. Speaking for the team, the support you have shown us over the last 48 hours has been over-the-top. I can’t express my gratitude for the way you accepted and supported our decision to delay Alpha. I’ve read all your emails. I’ve seen your posts on our Forums, on Massively OP, MMORPG, reddit, and elsewhere. I’m truly touched by what I’ve read…and you folks who have been following us since the Kickstarter know that when I say something like that, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. As usual with me, it is more than just words. Part of the proof for that will come in the little surprise that some of our IT folks have been testing for the last few weeks. We’ll talk about it more tomorrow, but it is just one of the ways that I and CSE can say thanks to our Backers. You folks have earned this surprise.

That’s it for today’s news. Have a great evening, and I’ll see you tomorrow on our Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/citystategames). Or, if you’re an Alpha or IT Backer, I’ll see you in the build!

-Mark
C'est parti pour une apres midi/soirée de streamlive suivi d'une journée d'alpha à construire des chateaux (ouverture toute la nuit des serveurs alpha = journée de mercredi à jouer les geeks)

que c'est bon les vacances avec ce genre de nouvelle!

Dernière modification par TURKAN ; 03/03/2015 à 07h26.
Citation :
Publié par nanoko
On ne comprend rien dans leur date c'était hiers dans la nuit, aujourd'hui ou demain
Je pense que c est tout ça à la fois

Dernière modification par Zanha ; 03/03/2015 à 11h04.
C'est quoi la (le?) SNL ?
Parce que du coup je ne comprends pas la référence à laquelle MJ fait allusion dans le dernier message.
Citation :
Publié par Fudo Myoo
C'est quoi la (le?) SNL ?
Parce que du coup je ne comprends pas la référence à laquelle MJ fait allusion dans le dernier message.
Saturday Night live, une emission americaine à sketch ancienne

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Live
OK merci, mais du coup c'est quoi la référence ? ^^
Citation :
Publié par nanoko
J'ai loupé hiers alors, c'est pas vrai

Mais aujourd'hui je ne louperai pas, en plus j'ai commence à dessiné un projet simple de fort

On ne comprend rien dans leur date c'était hiers dans la nuit, aujourd'hui ou demain
En gros, hier soir on a pu tester et découvrir le build Alpha sous forme de test pour voir s'ils vont pouvoir ou non annoncer l'ouverture de l'Alpha, ce qui visiblement vu l'annonce de MJ semble être quasi fait, d'ou le stream pour surement une annonce officielle en direct.

On passe enfin la 2nde !

Puis je vais enfin pouvoir construire ma maison ! quoi je l'ai déjà dis? osef !
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés