Crash du jeu

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Salut,

depuis les dernières betas, j'ai un soucis qu'il me semble être la seule à avoir.
J'ai des crash du jeu qui me donnent un rapport d'erreur sous windows.
Je peux avoir ce crash à l'ecran "beta", pendant le chargement du personnage ou en jeu sans raison apparente.
Auriez-vous une idée : du problème? pour m'aider?

Je suis sou windows xp pro
j'ai une CG nvidia 9500gt

sinon tout est fluide t fonctionne correctement sans ces crashs.

Merci de votre aide
Citation :
Publié par Itzcaque
Je suis sou windows xp pro
j'ai une CG nvidia 9500gt
A mon avis, ne cherche pas plus loin.

J'ai installé le jeu sur mon ancienne machine, afin que ma chère et tendre puisse goûter un peu à la béta en ma compagnie. La CG est une 9600, et elle rencontre exactement le même problème : crash à répétitions durant les écrans de chargement, ou en plein jeu, même avec les options graphiques très basses.
ce qui me gène c'est qu'autrement hors ses crashs le jeu fonctionne très bien sans lag ni rien mais même en baissant la résolution et les graphismes ça n’empêche pas les crashs.

je pensais qu'avec ma carte graphique soit je ne pourrais pas jouer du tout ou j'aurais des lags mais non j'ai des crashs
J'ai exactement le même problème, je lutte depuis hier pour trouver une solution mais rien ne marche!
Tu as réussi à faire quelque chose?
Et peux tu me dire ce qui est proposer sur ton lien ( Je ne peux pas y accéder, aucun moyen) ?
en fait sur le forum officiel en anglais, ils proposent différentes choses qui ne fonctionnent pas (après les avoir essayées).

mais des persones ont proposé dé changer le mode de compatibilité du launcher et de ESO.exe pour basculer dans un windows inférieur : windows 7 à windows xp
windows xp à 98 et pour moi ça fonctionne mais ralenti considérablement le jeu.

il y a 9 pages à l'heure actuelle sur ce sujet...
Ah bon 9 pages! Ca montre qu'on est pas les seuls!
Ils proposent de passer de windows 7 a xp? Je suis moi même sur xp...
Y'aurait moyen que tu me c/c un passage stp ^^ ? je comprend pas pourquoi je ne peux pas me co sur ce forum avec mes id :/
PLEASE READ FIRST - KNOWN TECHNICAL ISSUES (PC)
ZOS_EvePZOS_EveP Administrator, Moderator admin
February 25 edited February 28 in Technical Support
First, a big thank you for helping us beta test The Elder Scrolls Online. Your patience as we try to fix these problems is appreciated!

What are the minimum system requirements for The Elder Scrolls Online?

Some things to assist in resolving installation issues...

This thread covers technical issues people are encountering, and potential solutions. If your problem is not here, you may want to check the latest patch notes, or try asking on our searchable knowledge base. Our KB covers a wide range of game questions and issues, and can even be accessed in-game by typing /help.
• Launcher not Starting, “Looking for Launcher Updates”
• Not Enough Disc Space
• Slow Download Speeds
• DxDiag
• WebGet request failed /

My launcher will not start at all, or it gets stuck at “looking for launcher updates.”
Try running the launcher as an administrator. If it still won’t open, try installing the launcher into the default folder, Zenimax Online/Launcher in C:

If the launcher will open but not update, and you are running as an administrator, you can try disabling your antivirus, firewall, Pop-up blocker, Ad-blocker or webfilter temporarily and try again. Please make sure you re-enable your web protection afterwards!

We are aware that some players are unable to patch or update the launcher due to their automatic proxy detection.

• Open Internet Explorer (even if it is not your regular web browser)
• Open the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
• Go to Connections tab/LAN settings
• Uncheck “Automatically detect proxy settings” and hit OK.
• Press OK again to confirm.

Alternatively on your Control Panel, click on "Network and Internet" and open Internet Options:

• Connections Tab: Click on LAN settings. On the LAN settings window, uncheck all the boxes and click on OK.
• Advanced Tab: Click on Reset and then click on Reset again.

You may have to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

I’m being told I don’t have enough disc space.
The Elder Scrolls Online beta client requires 27 GB on the computer's harddrive, however 50 GB are needed to perform the download, and installation operations. Users whose computers use multiple hard drives or partitions should make sure they select a drive with sufficient space when prompted by the installer.

Is there anything I can do about slow download speeds?
This is the largest wave of beta invites we have ever sent out, which likely accounts for the slow download speeds some people are encountering. The servers do not open until the end of the week, which is hopefully enough time for you to complete your download.

How to attach a DXDIAG to your post
DxDiag diagnostic tool which provides detailed information about your computer set up, and this can be extremely useful for troubleshooting technical problems. To obtain a DxDiag, please use the instructions found here.

These files are very large, so rather than pasting the contents directly into your post, you should attach the file to your post. You can do this by clicking the “Attach a file” link under where you compose your post.

My launcher stopped downloading at XY% giving me the error message: Webget request failed!
You might want to let the error sit for about 15 minutes, sometimes, the download will resume. Try to close the launcher and run as administrator when re-launching. if that doesn't help. To run as administrator, go to program files, right-click on launcher.exe and choose: "Run as Administrator".
If you have a desktop shortcut and try to open the launcher from there, try to run it directly from the program files. Sometimes malware causes the webGet to fail, so running an anti-virus program can fix this issue as well.
*Update:
Customers currently using Trend Micro protection software may need to to make sure there is an exception for The Elder Scrolls Online.

Black screen
If you observe a black screen after pressing Play, please refer to the potential fixes detailed below:

#1 Integrated Graphics Cards
If you have an integrated graphics card, it is unlikely that you will be able to run ESO at the moment. Please keep in mind that this is beta, so our game isn't quite optimized yet.

#2. Admin mode
Right click the ESO launcher icon
Click Run as Administrator

#3. Make sure your drivers are up-to-date
Look at your DxDiag, are your drivers from 2012 or before? Yes? Then they need to be updated.

To do so:
• Nvidia Video Cards: http://www.nvidia.com click "Drivers" and choose Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products.
• AMD Video Cards: http://www.amd.com click "Drivers & Support" and click the "Find your driver" button.
• Other Video Cards: You should contact the computers manufacturer for driver updates.
If after updating your drivers they still appear to be from before 2013, it is possible that the manufacturer stopped producing updates for this model of card

#4. Make sure that the latest version of DirectX is installed on your system
You'll find more information here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/w...ersion-directx

Please note that at this stage of the beta it seems that DirectX9 may not be sufficient. (which is an issue we are currently investigating)

#5. Adjust your video card to run the game at High Performance.
Nvidia Video Card.
Open the Nvidia control panel. This can be done usually by clicking the appropriate icon in the bottom right of the computer on the Task Bar. You can also right-click directly on your desktop and you should see Nvidia Control Panel in the list.
Under 3D settings, select the Manage 3D Settings. The Manage 3D Settings window displays on the right.
Click the Program Settings tab at the top in the Window on the right.
Your first step is to select a program to customize. Click the drop down and select eso.exe.
Your second step shows a list of settings for the program. We need to look for the Feature Power Management Mode and change the option on the right to Prefer maximum performance.
At the bottom select Apply and close out of the Nvidia Control Panel.
Now try running the game as administrator

ATI Video Card.
Open the Catalyst Control Center. This can usually be done by clicking the appropriate icon in the bottom right of the computer on the Task Bar. You can also right-click directly on your desktop and you should see Catalyst Control Center in the list.
The Catalyst Control Center will open. In the top right corner is a button that says Preferences. Make sure that Standard View is selected.
Next, select Gaming, then under Gaming Performance, select Standard 3D settings.
Move the slider to Optimal Performance.
Click Apply and close the Catalyst Control Panel.
Now try running the game as administrator.

#6. Adjusting the Screen Resolution in the UserSettings File.
The default location of this file is \Users\*USERNAME*\My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.

If your native screen resolution is 1080x1920 you need to modify this file as follow:

From
SET FullscreenHeight "0"
SET FullscreenWidth "0"
to
SET FullscreenHeight "1080"
SET FullscreenWidth "1920"

#7. Try to delete the ShaderCache.cooked file
The default location for the file is C:\Users\*USERNAME*\My Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live.

After that file is deleted, run the game as administrator, and it will recompile that file.

If the file is missing or empty, it is likely that something is preventing the system from creating that file correctly (which is an issue we are currently investigating).

Game crashes during cinematic
Locate the The Elder Scrolls Online game file. This file can normally be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online Beta\game\client\eso.exe. It is important to note that this is NOT the launcher, but the game file for the Beta itself.

Once that file is located, right-click the file and select Properties at the bottom of the list.

Once the Properties window is open, select the Compatibility tab.

Select the option to “Run this program in compatibility mode” and from the drop-down menu select “Windows XP SP3” (it may say Service Pack 3).

Select the option “Always run this program as an Administrator”

For ease of use, right-click the eso.exe file and select “Send To…”

From the subsequent slide-out menu, select “Desktop (Create Shortcut)”.

This will allow a very easy, quick way of opening a game running in compatibility mode.

Upon login, my character keeps spinning around and there is no way to control it.

#1. For Windows 8 users: Upgrading to Windows 8.1 has shown to resolve this issue.

#2. Right-click on the ESO launcher icon and click "Properties." Select the "Compatibility" tab. Select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings." Click "OK."

Repeat this process on eso.exe
Oui c'est ce que je fait, j'ai le choix entre :
Windows 95
Windows 98 / windows Me
Windows NT 4.0
Windows 2000

C'est bien le deuxième qu'il faut prendre?
Je vais essayer avec windows 2000 pour voir.
Bon, je me suis un peu penché sur le cas de mon ancien ordi utilisé par ma compagne pour jouer (pour mémoire : Q6600 - CG Nvidia 9600 GSO - Windows XP SP3)

Il s'est avéré qu'après mise à jour des drivers audio (Realtek) et une update intégrale de Windows XP, c'est a dire comprenant non seulement les MAJ prioritaires mais aussi les MAJ facultatives (installant entre autres et surtout NET Framework 4), elle a pu jouer une heure sans aucun souci de crash, alors qu'auparavant, c'était vraiment la catastrophe.

Donc voila, c'est peut-être du cas par cas, mais si ça peut aider...
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés