Abomination

Dernières publications

RSS
8 août 2013 à 18:13 - Messages
Howdy, Cette question est une question qui ne peut résoudre Marc. Il ne sera fixé par lui. Actuellement, Greg et moi attende... Lire la suite
31 juillet 2013 à 18:43 - Messages
Sorry this must be in English. Mouse is the only one with direct access to logs. I can remote connect through a website to v... Lire la suite
31 juillet 2013 à 14:44 - Discussion
N'hésitez pas à vous connecter Nous testons quelque chose de nouveau et avoir plusieurs débogueurs de course pour recueillir plu... Lire la suite
31 juillet 2013 à 14:39 - Messages
Spiltz the way the Gem would work would be similar to Bluestone Armor. If you do not have the piece equipped then you do not re... Lire la suite
I stated at the beginning that nothing would be changed unless a vast majority was in favor of it. I am leaning towards leav... Lire la suite
30 juillet 2013 à 22:32 - Messages
Iva and Erodas have discussed the possibility of the gems being used via 1 main gem. This would require them to be able to beco... Lire la suite
Guys/gals, First what is Oceane? I believe I misunderstood the initial post. Sorry. I have not done anything to these ite... Lire la suite
29 juillet 2013 à 17:42 - Messages
We are attempting to locate the issue. Mouse isolated Abomination to go through the data from the stress test. It will help rev... Lire la suite
28 juillet 2013 à 16:11 - Messages
Guys I will post news as we figure stuff out. We apologize for this inconvenience. It appears the servermap.bin file has be... Lire la suite
Ok on the reboot hopefully Olin Haad Door will be fixed. Map block tiles at Mage tower are fixed. Anything else?... Lire la suite
Mouse and Marc are working on a fix to hopefully help prevent or mitigate crashes as I am typing this. The server will go back ... Lire la suite
28 juillet 2013 à 15:18 - Messages
We understand that you wasted many hours of your time but we were also present during that time working on a solution as soon a... Lire la suite
28 juillet 2013 à 15:02 - Messages
I will explain a few things here. The reason for the wipe is that it took us over 13hrs of our time to try and mitigate the ... Lire la suite
28 juillet 2013 à 05:55 - Discussion
*EDITED* THE SERVER WILL BE UP AND DOWN AS WE WORK****We are attempting to do everything in our power to locate and fix the issu... Lire la suite

Jeux

Abomination joue à :

Aucun jeu pour le moment...

Abomination n'a pas encore créé sa collection de jeux.

Critiques

Abomination n'a publié aucune critique de jeu.