Les forums JOL

Major Gump

Dernières publications

RSS
23 juillet 2013 à 02:25 - Messages
26 mars 2013 à 17:21 - Messages
Annihilation looks very good. Bloodlust Genocide Onslaught Savage Domination Immortal ... Lire la suite
25 mars 2013 à 21:55 - Messages
Abo3 is run by Mouse and the Main Dev. I'm mainly supporting with helping to identify features that needs to be removed from ... Lire la suite
24 mars 2013 à 21:35 - Messages
Mouse wrote Iav, but it's actually me. It was supposed to be Iva. I have read pretty much all the posts here. And while some of... Lire la suite
The ideas in that post was not decided settings, it was what I would like to see in Abo. I cleared that now to avoid confus... Lire la suite
19 mars 2013 à 18:05 - Messages
Abo is not dead and you guys should not give up. Mouse posted this on bible. ... Lire la suite
19 février 2013 à 17:38 - Messages
14 février 2013 à 21:56 - Messages
I made server settings list of things I would like to see in Abo3, some things are also suggested by people from bible. I don't... Lire la suite
Well the NPC would tell you about what reborn is, and if the items are gathered teleport you to the real Reborn NPC. Mainly for... Lire la suite
Oracle isn't built to sustain a player base bigger than 15. Other choises should be available, but of course they should be les... Lire la suite
5 février 2013 à 16:49 - Messages
3 février 2013 à 11:02 - Messages
31 janvier 2013 à 22:33 - Messages
Where do you live Lowel?... Lire la suite
You live in Canada yet you speak fluent french?... Lire la suite
Ah I see, I didn't know that. http://i50.tinypic.com/velu0j.jpg... Lire la suite

Jeux

Major Gump joue à :

Aucun jeu pour le moment...

Major Gump n'a pas encore créé sa collection de jeux.

Critiques

Major Gump n'a publié aucune critique de jeu.