Des nouvelles de Seed ?

Partager Rechercher
A cause du boulot ça fait une éternité que je n'ai pas vu les anciens dev, dès que j'ai l'occasion je me renseignerai mais j'ai bien peur que ce soit toujours entre les mains de la justice danoise :/
Voilà les nouvelles...

Citation :
I have attempted, on behalf of the creditors of Runestone, to sell the Seed IP since just after launch. This was an attempt that had to be made, to try to recoup some of the investment. Unfortunately, there was no game companies that wished to bid on it, so the attempt to sell the IP to a third party has failed.

What this means, is that the IP is now fully owned by our largest investors. It is highly unlikely that they want or are able to, relaunch and complete the game. It is also highly unlikely that they are able to sell it to someone who can.

I know this is not the news you hoped for: It would have been a better fate for Seed to be bought by some third party interested in relaunching the game, but this was unfortunately not the way things played out. Short of several medium sized miracles, the Seed IP is mothballed.

All the best
Kroll

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés