|Aller à la page...|
Alpha & Oméga
[patch] Hop ! la 1.64a dispo sur Pendragon
Ca faisait un petit moment qu'on l'attendait aux US, le nouveau patch (version A donc c'est juste un début) vient d'arriver
Voici le texte original :
Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.64a Test Release Notes
Monday, July 28, 2003
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- The CHAT.LOG file will no longer be automatically closed when you zone. It will still close when you exit the game to go back to the character select screen.
- Information from delve, /relic, /realm, etc, are now written to your chat.log.
- A new /effects flag, group, which will show any spells cast on or by your group members. (Settable by /effects group or in the options menu).
- New naming options, in both the /hidenames and /shownames command as well as the options dialog. Before: Self, Players, Monsters, Gravestones. Now: Self, Players, Monsters, Gravestones, Groupmates, Guildmates, Enemy Players.
- We've made a pass at making the frame rate much better in housing zones.
- A new /faceloc command has been added. This will turn your character to face these local coordinates.
- Salvages on stacks of items will now reduce the amount of bars returned based on how full the stack is. A full stack will return the entire amount specified in the salvage count field, a half stack would return half that, etc. If there are not enough items in the stack to return anything, an error message will be returned to the player and the salvage will not go through.
- The error messages that previously occurred when you were too close to another repo man and trying to remove an object from your vault have been fixed. Note that a few of the repo man error messages (Wrong realm, doesn't service this vault) will no longer appear, instead only a generic "You aren't close enough to a vault or a consignment merchant!" message will appear.
- The /release house command is no longer case sensitive.
- Studded armor will check armor crafting and tailoring for Albion players and use whichever skill is higher for repairs.
- Lockbox and consignment monies will combine to pay a house's rent if neither alone has enough, but their combined sum is.
- A consignment merchant can no longer sell items if it is already holding over 200 plat.
- You can no longer sell items back to get more than 200 platinum on your character.
- '/sshot ' -- will allow you to give a base name for your screenshots. For example, to name your screenshots: Raid-01.jpg, Raid-02.jpg, type: /sshot Raid
- A new slash command, "/househelp". Normally, most of the housing popups are shown only the first time you do things. Typing /househelp will cause them to be shown again.
- Right clicking on Spellcrafting and Alchemy items in Consignment Merchant windows will now show their normal mini-info quick description.
- Fixed a bug where you could port into the housing zone and no houses would appear.
- When you click on a house, it will now print the house owner's name and the lot number to your system message buffer.
- Added an extra tag at the end of weapons and armor on consignment merchants - both types will now show quality, armor will show AF and weapons will show DPS in the merchant window:
arcanite two-handed sword [200g] (99%, 15.1 dps)
heavy caliocht vest [200g] (100%, AF 35)
CLIENT PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATIONS
We have added a new performance option to decrease hitching and pausing in key game situations: when first going into towns or portal keeps after zoning, and first encountering large RVR groups of enemies from other realms.
The option is under the "Config Performance" menu that allows you to control how the client loads skins from disk. This will allow you to partially load some of the textures the game uses to avoid hitches and pauses in key game situations.
- [No Precaching] will work largely as before.
- [Precache Armor Skins] is the suggested regular setting. Armor skins will be partially loaded into memory. It will take up more memory on average than [No Precaching], but it will eliminate some hitches and pauses.
- [Precache All Skins] is recommended for machines with >512MB of RAM. This option will cause the game to take up more memory, but should significantly decreases hitches as you run around the world.
These options are documented in-game in the "Config Performance" menu (under "Options" at the character select screen.) We have optimized the creation of houses as you move around the housing zone. You should experience far less hitching and lag as you move around or zone into these zones.
THE PLAYER MARKET SYSTEM
Dark Age of Camelot now has a new player market system, where player crafters can choose to publish all the wares being displayed on their consignment merchants to a database than can be searched by other players. Please note that this system will only be available in housing zones.
If you are a merchant, to publish the contents of the consignment merchant that you own to the search engine database, type "/listmerchant". Typing /listmerchant again removes your merchant from the database. Once a merchant is in the database, all changes to that merchant will be updated on the fly (price changes, adding items to merchant, items being sold from merchant, etc) with no further intervention from the user.
To search the consignment merchant database, type "/market" to bring up the search window. You must be in the same zone as the consignment merchants that you are searching. Use the window to enter information about the item you are searching for, and click "search". A list of all items matching your search criteria will be returned to you in pages of 20 items at a time. You can page through the items using the Previous and Next buttons."
Please note that when you get a list of items back from your search, you will be given a lot number where the consignment merchant selling the item can be found - you must then go to that merchant to purchase the item.
NEW ROLEPLAYING CHAT FILTER
1.64 has a new feature for Roleplayers, an "/rpfilter" that lets you filter out commonly used game terms and abbreviations for any text that you wish. It works as follows:
/rpfilter will filter your clients chat, eg:
/rpfilter LFG looking for group
So if anyone in chat says "/s LFG blah blah blah" your client will actually print:
So and so says, "looking for group blah blah blah".
The chat is only altered client-side, the server and logs will have all the original text as it was typed.
- The string to replace must be between 3 and 10 characters long.
- The string to replace it with may be between 1 to 20 characters long.
- Case insenstive (lfg is treated the same as LFG, lFG, LfG, etc)
- Added new "level 51" weapons into Fletching and Weaponcraft to help give a slightly broader choice of weapons now for various specs. This has caused the side-effect of increasing the "max skill" for these tradeskills, due to where the new weapons ended up in the skill range.
- Fixed the levels that were shown when delving Fletching recipes. This is a manual entry and was off by a single level, or so, in a few of the items.
- Tried to spread out the new "level 51" Fletching recipes to help fill in the various skill gaps that they had there. We will review this going forward to see if any more changes need to be made.
Crafting Bug Fixes
- Changed the "osnadurtha gauntlet" recipes to be labeled "osnadurtha gloves" since that is what is made from said recipes.
- Corrected spelling on the various "mammalogy" potions.
- Albion boned armor now shows the correct level when you delve the various recipes.
- Hibernian spiked mace recipes now show the levels of said weapons.
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- The Piper's Price: Innis Carthaig has been suffering from a rat infestation. Perhaps you can help them.
- Viraniel’s Plague - Viraniel in Tir na Nog is suffering from a strange ailment. Seek her out and see what you can do to help her.
- Banba’s Road to Grandmaster - Banba in Howth is almost a grandmaster tailor! Speak with her and see how you can help her achieve her goal.
- The Lost Relics - Lobais in Tir Na Nog has been troubled by a vision that he's had. Speak with him to find out about it.
Realm v. Realm
- The spells that Master Eldritches, Master Wizards and the Master of Runes cast are now direct damage instead of bolts.
- The snare that all three realms Master casters cast has had it's casting range increased.
- Master Eldritches now cast void direct damage spells instead of fire based spells.
- Broadcast now works in all the Frontier Portal Keeps.
- Argus Bowman a weapon merchant in Ludlow, has decided to put on the correct clothes for his realm.
- Innocents in Dodens Grava are now aggressive to players.
- Eresidae in Emain is no longer charmable.
- The sapphire seal hand to hand weapons should now be available on the sapphire seal weapon merchant for Midgard.
- The Omni Warscale Coif and the Omni Warscale Boots (Hibernia) should equip in the proper slots.
- The Lesser Telamon Scimitar (Albion) now has magic bonuses.
- The Eir Blessed Pendant (Midgard) should look like a necklace.
- The Ranger Charm (Hibernia) increases stealth instead of parry.
- The Grim Bound Ring (Albion) can now be equipped in either ring slot.
- The Salisbury Dagger (Albion) is now called Salisbury Sword, which better reflects the weapon model it uses.
- The Diamond Lochaber Axe (Albion) now increases spirit resist in place of a 2nd matter resist entry.
- The Charred Scale Hauberk (Hibernia) now increases constitution instead of charisma.
- The Inconnu Fate Stone (Albion) has been increased in bonus amounts.
- The Ensorcelled Robes of Celerity (Albion) can now be dyed with leather dye.
- The Impish Gem (Albion) is now equipped in the gem slot, instead of the ring slot.
- The Bracelet of Enchanted Talent (Hibernia) now looks like a bracer instead of a ring.
- Ngadra should no longer drop Albion items for Midgard players.
- Fathomless Deepscale Gauntlets (Hibernia) now increase constitution in place of a dexterityincrease that was occurred twice on the object.
- The Doomcaller hammer (Albion) now increases matter resist in place of a body resist increase that occurred twice on the object.
- Class restriction has been removed from the Bear Mask (Midgard).
- The drop rate for Bricriu Nemhthenga has been increased.
- The Perfect Life Stone and the Weakened Life Stone have been set with the correct durability.
- The Band of Sought Painworking (Albion) is now equippable in both ring slots.
- The Sinister Alluvion Falcata (Hibernia) should no longer have a spell listed in the delve information.
- The earthshakers will now drop the appropriate armor selections, instead of low level Warden weapons.
- The Rod of the Soulshade (Albion and Midgard) will now salvage for a more appropriate value.
- The Gold Lined Drinking Horn (Hibernia) is now stackable.
- Unique large shields from the Frontiers will no longer drop with Thane specific stats.
- The Cath Lute (Hibernia) is now salvageable.
- The Militia Great Mace of Night (Hibernia) now has a more appropriate particle effect.
- The Midgard version of the Book of Chaos will now grant a piety bonus instead of an intelligence bonus.
- The Bear Claw Talisman (Hibernia) has been granted higher bonuses due to the level of the item.
- The hill cat tooth (Midgard) has had the damage value removed, which was causing it to appear to be a weapon when it was not.
- The Gloves of the Resolute (Albion) are no longer restricted to specific classes.
- The Hard Leather Sleeves (Albion) are now able to be salvaged.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
Hibernia Quests: Writhing Death
- Level 49 players can now do this quest as well as level 50's, and we have added some additional rewards. If you've already completed this quest, just return and speak with Treal in Cothram Gorge to choose one of the new rewards. You don't need to bring your original reward.
- Galladoria: The Organic Energy Mechanism will now properly command its minions to attack players engaged in the encounter. This will make the encounter much harder than previous versions, unless proper preparations are made before starting the encounter.
- The following changes have been made in Tuscaren Glacier: the class specific chest pieces have been moved to Hurika, Torst, Jailer Vifil, and Fornfrusenen. This means that Issorden, Elder Icelord Suttung, and Elder Icelord Hjalmar will no longer drop the chest pieces they have been. King Tuscar now has a small chance of dropping the necklaces that can only be used with a class's full suit of armor equipped.
- Nosdoden (Midgard), Myrddraxis (Hibernia), and Xanxicar (Albion) will now drop more items per kill.
- The Ebony Impaler (Albion) has a new particle effect that fits the weapon model a little better than the previous one.
- The Tab'fren series of staves in Albion can now be dyed with the epic dungeon weapon enamels.
- Gloves of the Sagacious Naturalist (Hibernia) will now increase creeping path and verdant path appropriately.
- The +bow increase on the Petrified Bow (Hibernia) had been removed. The other magic bonuses on the item have been increased.
- The treasure tables on the Rift (Midgard) have been corrected so that items will drop as intended. In addition, the number of drops per kill has been increased, as well as the quality of future drops. Please note that quality of drops previous to this patch do not update retroactively.
- The Staff of Mind and Body (Albion) can now be dyed with weapon enamel from the epic dungeons.
- The Spined Piercer (Hibernia) now has a particle effect.
- The Fine Easmarach Skin (Hibernia) can be dyed with the appropriate enamel dye now.
- Handmade magic items from SI mobs level 40+ should now drop with the proper magic bonus. This change will not apply to drops already existing on your characters...it will only apply to future drops of these items. If you should find any handmade magic items from named mobs in SI that drop without the proper bonus, please bug the drop in-game.
- Mammoth Boned Boots (Midgard) should now have the proper AF.
- The Unique Object drops from Orylle (Albion) should now drop as appropriate level items. Unfortunately, this does not apply to items that dropped previous to this patch.
- The Azure Prayerbound set from Caer Sidi can now be dyed with leather dye.
- Dagar's handmade drops should now drop at 95% quality instead of 89. This change will only affect future drops, not drops acquired before this patch.
- The Essence Shifted Whip (Albion) is now set to do slashing damage as intended, instead of crushing damage.
- The Emissary's Tasseled Belt (Midgard) is now called the Emissary's Imbued Carnelian, as it fits in the gem slot and not the belt slot.
- The Death's Kiss Axe (Albion) now has a particle effect.
- The Death Shroud (Hibernia) will now accept an emblem and dye.
- The Ogre's Pious Belt (Albion) now has a correct belt icon.
- The Goosedown Slippers' (Hibernia) extra cold resist bonus has been changed to matter.
- Nesnuir's Staff (Midgard) has had the intelligence bonus replaced with a piety bonus.
- The Belt of Palifan, Palifan's Belt, and Palifan's Woven Belt have all had their bonus statistics increased to be more appropriate to the level of the item.
- The portal scrolls are no longer able to be worn around the neck.
- The Flesh Stretched Riddle Staff (Albion) had its salvage value increased to an appropriate value
UNIQUE OBJECTS & SPELLCRAFTING:
- A few bonus names for focus were changed, due to spacing limitations in the name:
Old name New name
Matterbound Focus Phasebound Focus
Spiritbound Focus Soulbound Focus
Shadowbound Focus Fogbound Focus
Mentalbound Focus Mindbound Focus
Blightbound Focus Woebound Focus
Minionbound Focus Thrallbound Focus
- A new housing zone has been introduced in each realm:
- Old Sarum in Albion.
- Arothi in Midgard.
- Dunshire in Hibernia.
- Apprentice and Grandmaster Merchants now carry all 5 types of feathers.
- Valmak's Remains, Tuka's Remains, Oldest's Remains, Coimirceoir's Remains, and Geirshnae's Remains should have appropriate inventory icons.
- Siegecraft Supplies merchants now carry siegecraft ammo.
- A 20 gold rent token is now available from the housing bounty stores. Additionally - Players will be able to turn the 100 gold rent token back in to the house bounty merchant. The merchant will make change for the players and hand back five 20 gold rent tokens.
- A Taxidermy Supplies merchant is now available to purchase from the interior housing merchant hookpoints.
- The Nosdoden Wall Trophy should now place correctly.
- Easmarach should now drop Easmarach's Remains as intended.
- The scale of the Nkosi Floor Trophy has been toned down to fit inside houses better.
- The portal keep and Shrouded Isles teleporters for sale in the houses have been combined. There is now one NPC for each realm that can be purchased in your house that will teleport to both locations. All old NPC's have been replaced with a combined NPC.
The names for the NPCs are as follows:
Svasud Faste and Aegirhamn Teleporter
Druim Ligen and Domann Teleporter
Castle Sauvage and Gothwaite Teleporter
Un gros morceau à digérer
Alpha & Oméga
Beaucoup de chose, j'apprécie particulièrement le filtre RolePlay, la liste les marchands et la possibilité de nommer les captures d'écrans.
est impatient que quelqu'un traduise sa dans les grandes lignes au moins
Enfin un marché fonctionnant avec des crafteurs, on attendait ça depuis longtemps ...
plein de trucs biens
Alpha & Oméga
Bientôt chez nous.
Alpha & Oméga
 ha non j'ai rien capté en fait
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN les saletés de mob qui mettent la lèpre pendant 45 minutes dans dodens deviennent aggressifs !
Provient du message de Kifadd Yre
Bientôt chez nous.
Alpha & Oméga
Provient du message de Kervanec de Guilwell
Mal le snare plus longue portée et les dd void (/cry)
bof sauf erreur les Master truc c'est les Pnj des TP je crois
euh !! y 'a un detail important seloin moi.
les maitres eld, et leur confreres thauma et Odin, envoies des DD et non plus des bolt ^^ en gros ils dechirer 2X plus de tank sur les prise de rk ^^
Connectés sur ce fil
1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés
|Les vidéos de Dark Age of Camelot|
|Les critiques de Dark Age of Camelot|