JeuxOnLineForumsPlusConnectés : 215 (sites) | 389 (forums)Créer un compte
Star Wars Galaxies
La Cantina de Mos Eisley
Les forums JOL > Star Wars Galaxies > SWG - La Cantina de Mos Eisley > nerf du CH, on y arrive et on fait pas dans la dentelle RSS

Répondre
Partager Outils Rechercher
Sildarh Ofloky [SdO]
Roi

Nouveau rebondissement: le CH ne pourra appelé qu'un maximum de 60 de créatures. Donc un master pourra sortir un rancor et 2 toutes petites bestioles ou alors 2 créatures plus faibles ( lvl 30 ) ou ....

source

Je trouve que l'idée est assez intéressante car voir un dresseur avec 3 rancors bof bof mais je trouve que 60 ca fait un peu juste, j'aurai préfère 80 mais bon ca reste à équilibré. Par contre si cela permet de ne pas voir les stats des créatures diminués je suis complètement d'accord.

Pour info pour connaître le niveau d'une créature il faut être master scout ( je sais juste que les rancors sont de niveaux 50 ).
Lien direct vers le message - Vieux
Roen
Alpha & Oméga

Ca me plait bien, le seul probleme que j'y vois c'est que si on ne peut sortir qu'un pet haut niveau beaucoup vont se contenter de monter taming 4.
Avoir 3 pets n'a plus d'utilité pour celui qui prefere un de haut niveau.
Roi

Il va egalement etre question de "certification" pour les creatures et j espere bien que les colosses type rancor ne pourrons etre maitrisé qu au stade de master CH......

D apres les dernieres notes du nerf, le CH restera tout a fait potable, simplement la gestion de ses creatures va etre largement alourdi et la plupart de ceux qui ont montés CH juste de quoi a prendre des pets vont disparaitre ce qui va equilibrer le paysage........
Malakam [Pulp]
Roi

Citation:
Provient du message de Kleyvit Branosh
Nouveau rebondissement: le CH ne pourra appelé qu'un maximum de 60 de créatures. Donc un master pourra sortir un rancor et 2 toutes petites bestioles ou alors 2 créatures plus faibles ( lvl 30 ) ou ....

source

Je trouve que l'idée est assez intéressante car voir un dresseur avec 3 rancors bof bof mais je trouve que 60 ca fait un peu juste, j'aurai préfère 80 mais bon ca reste à équilibré. Par contre si cela permet de ne pas voir les stats des créatures diminués je suis complètement d'accord.

Pour info pour connaître le niveau d'une créature il faut être master scout ( je sais juste que les rancors sont de niveaux 50 ).
Encore une belle co....ie des devs...
J'avais pourtant cru qu'ils avaient compris avec leur changement d'avis sur la perma death....
La ils flinguent définitivement la profession....
Enfin j'espère que "une fois n'est pas coutume" ils s'apercevront de l'énormité d'un tel nerf, et reviendront en arrière...

Je vais juste citer quelques posts du board officiel qui résume bien la situation je trouve :

Citation:
post de TheDweller
Well, I think the problem that you desribe is made worse by this change. You average BH or any other combat class now only has to take one line of the CH profession to get the maximum effect from the CH class. Get high enough in taming to be able to field one large creature and you have reached the best that a master can attain. The pinnacle of the CH class is controlling 3 creatures. At master, 3 level 20 pets would be no where near as good as 1 level 50 pet. Even 2 level 30 pets isn't enough bang to take 3 boxes of management, compared to one big pet out. The problem will become that the CH will always be an add on class rather then a primary profession.

I'll state again that the problem would be much better fixed by changing the rarity of high level babies. Make them very very rare, scaling by the challenge rating. Make finding a level 50 baby like winning the lottery! Then you add prestige to those pets (instead of seeing everyone with 1 rancor pet that this change will make, it would become very rare to see a rancor at all), you open a viable market of master CH supplying pets to other masters who were not as lucky to find one, and you can leave the system as is. By reducing the number of high level babies if you ever see a CH with 3 rancors he either spent months in the wild finding them, or a considerable fortune buying them. This also give BE a suitable market selling thier mid and high level pets to CH who haven't found a good pet for thier skill, especially since odds are other CH will want to keep thier rare good pets for themselves until they find a replacement.

You can leave the system as is by changing how often babies spawn, and keep it relative to creature strength!
Citation:
post de ArianSix
** Side Note **

I have feeling that a lot of you non CH people aren't understanding how badly we got nerfed. So here's an example. Pretend a rancor is a big powerful gun...

Now we have a big powerful gun that falls out of your hand all the time, doesnt fire all the time, teleports from your hand to another city, goes into your inventor and gets unequipped, can only be equiped in certain places, requires maintenance in the middle of battle, can't be given to other people, takes 2 hours to repair after it gets damaged, doesnt fire back for 10 seconds then still takes 5-10 seconds before it can fire, doesnt work any better for mid level players vs master players, gives you little or no gun xp for using it, and has worthless upgrades that dont let it do anything anything new or better. Oh, and it takes 7 days after you get it until it reaches its normal stats... until them it's worthless.

Haha! Welcome to the most worthless occupation... ever!
Citation:
post de ExarDun
note that it says to Bio-Engineers not CHs.

im not liking this 60 point idea at all, you just killed anyones ability to go CH and CH only. it it no longer a profession, it is something a person would take just to be able to have a pet out. no uniqeness what so ever.

You are doing nothing but opening the flood gates for the complainers that have torn this class to pieces getting you to make changes that did not need to be made, what do you think they are going to do for other classes now? You can already see on the main board the steady increase in people wanting BHs nerfed with a steady raise in Pistoleer complaints.

If you look at the history of MMOs those people that played classes with pets (and those that could summon them with spells) you would find that most of those people were SOLO players. They were people that like to play alone most of the time, well, you just KILLED that option with this idea...and if it is WITH the drop in HAMs...I wont even go there.

Maybe its time to just take away our ability to use the pets in combat completely as is looks like you do not want this to even be a combat class.

I dont want to read another "im shocked that people use their pets in combat like cannon fodder" statements as pet classes were always known the be the soloists choice of class especially when they are being described as they are in this game.

No more "we need to bring the pets in line with players" comments as players can one shot each other in PvP and how many pets can? This is Star Wars and the game is built around the GCW! PvP is the main issue, not PvE...and if you show me the person that says that 3 big creatures in PvP is overpowering youll have one really BAD PvPer on your hands.

Maybe what we need from you is a statement on if this game is being made for GROUP players only or not. Because you are quickly killing the solo/uniqe player/class.
Citation:
post de VorKragresh

Why not the current trend should show the devs better than anything that most people do just that. How many of the combat classes (while that the same time posting how much they hated the overpowered CH's) spent thier 6 points and got themselves a Rancor??? Tons!! And as soon as the profession has been made untenable even to we who were working towards master from the very beginning, they will move on to the next most powerful. How many people dropped thier carbine stuff after the Knockdown nerf? I personally know over 30 that did. Strangely those same 30 are now all in posession of a Pet Rancor. Come on devs even with no sleep and caffeine burry eyes you can see this pattern. Overpowered monsters are not the problem. Let people only be able to call what they can tame and see how many folks keep thier Novice CH status.

.../...

I tried to fight a Kimogila once with my pets. Know what happened? It ate my pets, then it ate me. I learned my lesson and moved on. Now along comes Mr. Rifleman with his 2000+ damage per shot and kites the same Kimo and never takes a hit. Again I have to ask, Who is overpowered?

.../...

I have no problem with making it so that a Master Ch can't take a combat class. And don't talk down to me about wanting to be a CH. I was a CH all through Beta. Im tested every profession I could during beta. You don't like the fact that there will be cookie cutters, LOL where have you been? Every game to date has had cookie cutter classes. ALL OF THEM. Granted there was more than one pattern but they are there none the less.

I have Played/beta'd every game I could since I started playing multiplayer text games on my Apple ][e with it's very expensive 300 baud modem. I have seen games come and games go but in almost every single case there are cookie cutters. In AC every single player had Item magic after it was found that this was the only way to compete on a even level. It is still that way. So according to you that is ok for them cause they are willing to deal with the unbalanced gameplay? how is it unbalanced? If you don't like it, don't play. I never claimed that a TKA could do 4k damage, I was Master TKA in Beta at the end I know better. My friend in game is currently working on TKA. but I know for a fact that he can hit for well over 1k damage. I have personally seen him do it. Show me 1 pet...any pet that can hit for 1k per hit? there aren't any. Oh, but pets have ranged attacks, yes some do. Any they still can't hit for better than 600 damage per shot...MacAllen can hit you for 2200 with one blow. still not seeing the problem. I understand that you have a problem with CH hybrids that can hit you for 2000+ damage with thier weapon AND have a pet, But don't down all CH's cause a few are stronger than you are. I have been PvP and non PvP. I prefer to spend my time killing monsters to the current state of PvP.

My point is, I can see why you want changes. I agree that there is way to much power in the current setup. But I think that a Master TKA and a Master rifle and a Master CH should have equal ability. All should (with good strategy and some luck) be able to win any fight they enter. Should TKA be nerfed due to the fact that as a TKA/Rifle you can beat any other profession? I am not trying to get intoa fight here I want to understand how you see problems in one and not the other, but all you have done so far is tell others that they are stupid and you are not. That doesn't help us come to some form of understanding.
Citation:
post de Eigrp
Wow. I can't believe how fast and hard the nerf bad came out and beat the CH senseless. I have been working towards a BE/CH combo, but given the completely broken and shameful state the BE was released in and the total destruction of the CH by the people at Sony I guess the writing on the wall is clear...get a "traditional" combat class, SOE has no intention of allowing anything else to ever be viable.

60 levels of creatures is a really bad joke. It totally makes Master CH worthless--and what I'm afraid of is, given the devs' lack of understanding about this class and their willingness to nerf w/o thinking of any consequences, they will attach some completely silly and pointless restriction to the class to make Master CH "worth" it, like "only a master CH can tame [insert arbitrary level of creature here]." Most likely Master CH will be the only ones able to use the level 50 pets like gurrecks, which would make me most likely abandon the class totally.

BTW, I saw someone post a while back that a Kimo is level 90...this is one of the creatures you get to make as a master BE. Why would I ever want to make one of these things if no one in the game can use it? The other ones you get as a master BE are faamba, veermok, torton, and everyone's favorite whipping boy, the rancor. Kimos that get made by a master BE are currently non-tameable, but most BEs seem to think this is a bug--there are several lower-level creatures that can't be tamed by anyone either. But when this latest CH nerf goes in, then knowing how to make a kimo is a pointless skill for a master BE, unless you want a really big lawn ornament. I'm not too familiar w/ other critter's challenge level...are any of the other master BE creatures above level 60? My gut reaction is probably so...which is another nerf to BEs as well--nowhere near as bad as what happened to CHs granted, but just more proof that the powers that be at SOE don't have a clue about their own game and don't think this stuff through before they nerf us.

I really can't, for the life of me, see why SOE is so concerned about reducing the power of CHs. "Aieee they can solo stuff I can't" is one common complaint...not true in the least. As has been pointed out, MANY of the combat classes can solo things easier than the proverbial "CH with 3 rancors" can. "Oh no they're overpowered in PvP"..again, not true. Anyone who PvPs much knows not to waste time on the pets and instead spam some special attack on the CH for 1000+ damage. What overpowering aspect of CH is this lvl 60 nerf supposed to address? There are professions that FAR exceed the CHs ability to solo or PvP.

Bleh..I know this post will do no good. SOE will do what they do and force this change out and we'll either have to live with it or quit...my fear is they aren't done yet, that they will add some other nonsensical crap to the master CH that prevents people from just getting taming, which is all that's really needed now after this nerf. Instead of realizing that this is a bad move, they'll screw up the class more, nerfing it further to fit some "vision" they have.

I really want to like this game, I play it a lot and have fun, but when I read things like this it makes me wonder how long my enjoyment will last.

Cratylus
Bio-Engineer, and a little bit of everything else
Citation:
post de Captainlooney
For all of those people who are complaining about the "Pistoleer" vs "Pistoleer, CH" issue, look, if someone picked up supplementary skills of course they have a clear advantage, just like if you were to compare "Pistoleer" vs "Pistoleer, Combat Medic" no contest to who'd win one on one there. CH is not a special case by that argument. The incessent cry for hitting CHs with the nerf bat is getting old and is not justified by the "Pistoleer" vs "Pistoleer, CH" argument. What does need to be looked at here is the need to bring people who partially specialize in CH on par with people who partially specialize in other professions, scale their power appropriately. A novice can technically use a Rancor or Graul if bought from someone. That needs to go, and fast. Make this profession a difficult profession if need be, make it so you need lots of time and dedication to have your pets grow rather than just store and sleep to grow. This profession needs to simulate some type of rapport with the creatures rather than just making it seem like a combat class. Adding a level 60 cap does nothing but deter taking this profession to Master because frankily why would I need to waste 106 skill pts on 1 Rancor? Ask yourself that question. 106 skill points is NOT worth 1 Rancor or Graul. It's 63 to master CH, 14+14+15 for scout and prerequisites. I'd rather spend time getting 45000 faction points and get an AT-ST which I can PURCHASE and don't have to waste my 106 skill points. If you want to deter people from the profession, increase the exp requirements. This cap is not the solution to the problems, even lowering pet stats would be more of a solution than this 60 cap.
punkoff
Alpha & Oméga

bein je vois comme une contradiction dans se dernier fix : d'un coté il baisse le ham et les dégats des bestioles et de l'autre ils limitent le nombre max de créature ainsi que leur lvl .
Bein en baissant degat + ham c'etait interessant d'avoir3 grosse bebete mais la :/
Malakam [Pulp]
Roi

Re: .........
Citation:
Provient du message de Algoris
Il va egalement etre question de "certification" pour les creatures et j espere bien que les colosses type rancor ne pourrons etre maitrisé qu au stade de master CH......

D apres les dernieres notes du nerf, le CH restera tout a fait potable, simplement la gestion de ses creatures va etre largement alourdi et la plupart de ceux qui ont montés CH juste de quoi a prendre des pets vont disparaitre ce qui va equilibrer le paysage........
C'est là que tu te trompes, je pense...
C'est tout le contraire qui va se passer :
Les "véritables CH" vont disparaitre et seul ceux qui vont garder la branche Taming à 4 vont rester, juste pour pouvoir utiliser un pet...

Ceux qui en avaient marre de voir des rancors (qui sont tamable avec Taming 4) en ville, vont maintenant en voir partout vu que CH ne sera plus qu'un "plus" et non plus une profession à part entière (en tout cas si les choses en restent là ce que je ne souhaite pas).
Répondre
Les forums JOL > Star Wars Galaxies > SWG - La Cantina de Mos Eisley > nerf du CH, on y arrive et on fait pas dans la dentelle

Outils Rechercher
Rechercher:

Recherche avancée

Thème visuel : Fuseau horaire GMT +1. Il est actuellement 06h57.

© JeuxOnLine, le site des MMO, MMORPG et MOBA. Tous droits réservés. - Conditions générales d'utilisation - Conditions d'utilisation des forums - Traitement des données personnelles - ! Signaler un contenu illicite