apres 4 essais il a trouvé la marteau, puis il s'est planté sur Radar et sur une piece de un euro (bon, meme si il à laché coin un moment, je suis ultra strict), vous croyez qu'il connait Elber? *cours essayer*
bon pour Elber, ça donne:
I am guessing that it is a fool?
29. I guess it a colleague? Close.
28. Is it a mammal? Yes.
27. Is it heavier than a pound of butter? Yes.
26. Are there many different sorts of it? Yes.
25. Is it considered valuable? No.
24. Do you know any songs about it? No.
23. Does it make sound? Yes.
22. Does it have four legs? No.
21. Is it brown? No.
20. I guess it a bobcat? No.
19. Have you seen one in real life? Yes.
18. Does it live in the jungle? No.
Is it striped? Unknown.
17. Can it fit in an envelope? No.
16. Does it contain a lot of water? Yes.
Is it usually colorful? Unknown.
15. Does it purr? Yes.
14. Is it colorful? Partly.
13. Can you hold it? Yes.
12. Can it climb? Yes.
11. Does it live in groups (gregarious)? Sometimes.
10. Is it ferocious? Yes.
9. Does it bring joy to people? Doubtful.
8. Is it a wild animal? Yes.
Does it have a long tail? Unknown.
7. Does it jump? Yes.
6. Does it have fur? Partly.
5. Can you lift it? Yes.
4. Is it involved in movies? No.
3. Is it a herbivore? Sometimes.
2. Is it larger than a microwave oven (or bread box)? Yes.
1. It is classified as Animal.