JeuxOnLineForumsPlusConnectés : 785 (sites) | 1448 (forums)Créer un compte
Forums des temps anciens
Au joyeux Homin
Les forums JOL > Forums des temps anciens > Ryzom > Ryzom - Au joyeux Homin > Tadaaa!!! German site (coming soon ;)) RSS

Répondre
Partager Outils Rechercher
Lilith ° Maelwenn [FdA]
Alpha & Oméga

Gyna my love stop the flood
This man must read any congratulation only
and go back working

So,

CONGRATULATION

and good luck for the futur
Lien direct vers le message - Vieux
Dauphin / Dauphine

You want congratulations ? I won't give you any, go work on your site ! Now !

Congrats..
Germanryzomfan
Dauphin

Hmm..what I am thinking of is: At the moment I am starting to translate the first content....but its a hard job for a single person. What if we simply make a German corner at http://www.ryzom-fr.net or http://ryzom.jeuxonline.info ? http://www.ryzom-fr.net has already got English news and I could direct the www.ryzom.de.vu URL to the German corner of the french site. As far as I know people from Belgium speak French and German sometimes as well, maybe its nice for them to have both, too.

Just an idea. What do you think?
Akis
Alpha & Oméga

Euh.. N'ayant pas tout compris, je ne sais dire que ceci

I am Belgian and I do not speak German
Gilthoniel
Alpha & Oméga

Voilà ce qui se passe : Germanryzomfan est en train de traduire les informations sur Ryzom pour son site en allemand, mais c'est assez laborieux.
Il propose donc de faire une version allemande incorporée à www.ryzom-fr.net ou http://ryzom.jeuxonline.info .

I think it could be a great idea for both the German fans and the Jol-Ryzom Website. Just ask Khalzam of Dagwyn to see if this is possible or not.
Germanryzomfan
Dauphin

See, building up a German fansite takes a lot of time (translations, graphics etc). I just wanna know if some French sites would be interested in having a German version of their site. I would translate the content and the German version would run simultanously.

If you like the idea, it would be fine . If you aren't interested (what I can understand) its either no problem.

P.S.: I got into contact with 3 people from Nevrax (no joke!). They didnt want to tell much about Ryzom and the betatest (said Goa manages everything), but if I say that I am working together with one of the bigger french sites, they maybe give interviews.
Akis
Alpha & Oméga

sees with Khalz
YaPaDeSouci
Alpha & Oméga

Citation:
.S.: I got into contact with 3 people from Nevrax (no joke!). They didnt want to tell much about Ryzom and the betatest (said Goa manages everything), but if I say that I am working together with one óf the bigger french sites, they maybe give interviews.
Je ne sais pas vous mais moi je commence a bien l apprecier ce petit gars !
Akis
Alpha & Oméga

tss tss AsSaSsiN

Non mais ! juste pour ça tu me déçois

j'rigole AsSaSsiNoUnEt
Germanryzomfan
Dauphin

I talked with Mr. Boulard (Art director) and he said the next invites are coming very soon, although he doesn't know the specific date. I guess there is more info there .

Talking with Mr. Cado (dunno his job) brought nothing so far.

There is a third person, who doesn't want to get named...
Esarend
Alpha & Oméga

Citation:
Provient du message de Germanryzomfan
I talked with Mr. Boulard (Art director) and he said the next invites are coming very soon, although he doesn't know the specific date. I guess there is more info there .

Some very good news about the betatest, thanks my friend
The hope of becoming a betatestor regrowth ^^.
Khalzaam
Alpha & Oméga

Citation:

Check your MPs German
Germanryzomfan
Dauphin

I am glad to announce that I joined another German Fansite as a Co-Webmaster.

You find us at www.ryzom-game.info , www.ryzom-saga.de or www.ryzom.de.vu (advertised).

We are momentary busy with adding sections and content.

But watch out for our new interview with Sithik Tran, 3D Artist at Nevrax. Its coming soon! (and its not just a translation of an old interview!)
CXZman [IPro]
Roi

Damn I was JUST about to make you notice that ryzom-fr already has a UK version of the News.
Maybe Gadro won't disagree your Newsing in German in Ryzom-fr.net (Gadro is the chief Webmaster of Ryzom-fr.net).

Well ... may the force be with you and uh ... all that stuff :bouffon:

Edit : c rigolo quadn on écrit en Anglais sur JoL ca met tout le texte en rose à al correction automatique
Gozmoth
Alpha & Oméga

Citation:
But watch out for our new interview with Sithik Tran, 3D Artist at Nevrax. Its coming soon! (and its not just a translation of an old interview!)[/COLOR]
Ich habe nicht das Interview gefunden !?

Edit pour Leedle : J'ai pas trouvé l'interview ?
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Répondre
Les forums JOL > Forums des temps anciens > Ryzom > Ryzom - Au joyeux Homin > Tadaaa!!! German site (coming soon ;))

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés

Modérateurs et équipe

Outils Rechercher
Rechercher:

Recherche avancée

Les vidéos de Ryzom RSS
Thème visuel : Fuseau horaire GMT +1. Il est actuellement 17h54.

© JeuxOnLine, le site des MMO, MMORPG et MOBA. Tous droits réservés. - Conditions générales d'utilisation - Conditions d'utilisation des forums - Traitement des données personnelles - ! Signaler un contenu illicite