les guerres

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
grimling, j'ai dit grimling, post revamp, paske pré revamp ................. comment dire ............................. sasfépu

Hollowshade, je sais commen ca marche, c'est ma zone de pharming stuff smithing en ce moment

bon, pour faire court, je cherche tous ce qu'il faut acomplir pour faire poper la griffe de Khati Sha
kikou
parle aux différents gardes ils vont te dire quoi faire
comme par exemple scout derin je crois =)
il va te demander un crystal que tu dois acheter à un marchand à coté ca coute pas cher
tu lui donnes ils va aller jusqu à un camp grimling et tu devras le defendre voiloù =)
chaque scout attaque un camp plus ou moins important
quand tu as réussi les 3 guerres tu peux faire la guerre finale et la plus interessante
Enjoy :

Citation :
All the scouts are working as they were, well kinda. You no longer have to give them sphere to start a raid anymore though. But here is the catch, there are now nine (yes 9 raids). To keep track of them talk to General Staginar, and say "which camps". He will then give you a list of camps if one or more of them are green that means someone has done that raid already, if they are light blue that means they are in the process of being raided, and if they are red they haven't been done yet. Now if raid 1 (Scout Husman raid) is done you CAN NOT start another Scout Husman raid till ALL of the raids are completed. Now if they reset automatically over time if all of them aren't completed eventually is another story. Also the Copper Metal of War dropped in the 1st raid, but it also dropped in the 7th raid as well. So I think the copper metal can drop from any raid which is a good thing for beastlords. It also seems you don't need the previous metal to start the next one, as a matter of a fact I haven't seen any other type of metal drop actually.

Now onto the raids first hand. They work similar as before with a catch...you no longer have to wait minutes or hours for officer to spawn. What happens (depending on which raid) is either you have to clear the camp once and officer will spawn at the end or the other type the special mob is there but can not be targeted until camp is cleared. So this part itself seems easier, but I will say that mobs at the first 2 camps do seem a "little" harder than before. EDIT: You also no long have to protect the scouts all you have to do is clear the camps (scout doesn't run into middle of camp anymore).

They do not have to be completed in order if you want to do them all. I am assuming that when all of them are complete you will see the grimling town repopulated with Cats as the test server guy said. That is all I know of for now. I will update if I find anything else out.

Note 1: When the boss mob for the camp is killed the camp will eventually repop with the bandits and no longer grimlings. This is another sign if one of the raids has been completed.

Note 2: All of the raids seem to be single camp as well. On the 9th one you must protect a grimling named Gelg (a defector). Captain Necin is the 9th raid, when you get set up at camp he will ask when you are ready. The raid will reset if you attack any of the grimlings before saying you are ready. Once you say the phrase Captain will walk off and Gelg will spawn and immediately be attacked by 6 - 8 grimlings green to 56. Another wave will come after you clear camp once. Boss mob is in this wave but the raid isn't over till you clear all of the grimlings of the second wave...about 15 - 20 each wave.

Note 3: After completing all 9 raids (small camps) General Staginar says only town is left.
Citation :
Now the FUN part...the last town raid. Well General himself leads this raid of course. He takes off running over to the Grimling town near TM zone. When getting there say you are ready (when you are) and immediately about 40 grimlings attack you, most light blue to 56. Luckily we had 7 people all 65 except me and had a druid kite them around while we picked them off 1 by 1.

After that there are 6 huts that need to be cleared. 5 Grimlings at each once again light blue to 56. Now the cool part, after you clear each hut you must have 1 person STAY in the hut or it will forever repop. That is for each hut. After you have each hut with a person in it, 4 grimlings will spawn outside your hut. 3 of the 4 were ligth blue to me again, I could singel pull them though. When each hut clears there grimlings a named vah shir "Claw of the Khati Sha" will spawn untargetable. Finish the new grimlings and skellys that spawn with him then attack him. He is very easy even unslowed. When we killed him he dropped Medallion of the Hero of Shar Vahl (5 AC, 5 to all stats, 50hp/50mana, and 5 to all saves, no drop) also drop Nocnivin's Bottomless Purse (100% WR GIANT bag, yes holds giant, no drop) and Greaves if Living Shadow (30AC +10 Str, +8 Sta, +4 agi...is droppable). We left the city with a few grimlings left (repop for leavign hut to kill named). Went back to see General in cat fort, said we had succedded it pushing the grimlings back to the cave.

When we went back to grimling town, a bunch of cats poped. There are 4 named cats in this town now Major Ehmdish (gives box for 4 grimling heads), Prospector Keykis (staff for 8 shards from Acrylia Caverns it seems), and Agent Tiesh (couldn't seem to finish he dialog, was about secrets of the grimlings in the deep caverns and for you to find them). EDIT: Lieutenant Venris gives you a 2 slot bag and ask for you to collect 2 types of orders (elder guard orders and guard orders were found but apparently don't combine, has to be other type of orders) these are found on grimlings in mine part (thanks Ukator).

This is far as we have gotten. Who knows how long the town stays populated or where the grimlings/shards are. One of the head was a named in mine part of GF zone...Head of Highpriest Giplish (lore, no drop) and Head of Corrupter Ahgra (lore, no drop).

Citation :
Ok I have completed the 4 head quest in GF:

Using this map: http://www.eqatlas.com/luclin/grimlingforestmap.html

Highpriest Giplish - spawns in room at p 250, p 1500, his PH is male grimling on NW back wall (corner) of that room.

Corrupter Ahgra - spawns in room p 400, p 1200, his PH is male grimling in towards the back...in the middle of the 2 rocks on left and right.

Spymaster Gephes - spawns in room p 750, p 1500, his PH is male grimling Nightknife near pot in back of room.

Spiritmaster Ugreth - spawns in room n 150, p 1500, her PH is female grimling Spiritsoother that spawns in SE corner of room.

Ok after collecting all teh head and combining them in box you get "Trunk of Grimling Heads". Turning it into Major Ehmdish gets you faction with VahShir Crusaders (was indiff before and after turn in), 300pp, and Grimling Thrasher (1H Blunt weapon...WAR, PAL, RNG, SHD, MNK, BRD, ROG, BST: 9/19 with 3 Grimling bane damage, 5 AC, 5 dex, 4 sta, 25 hp, 25 mana, 10 PR).

And oh yeah, after double checking the Orders Lieutenant wants are in Acrylia Caverns, so the ones out in GF are not for that quest.

Also from someone else "After gathering up those stupid shards for hours in AC (the 8 shards quest in GF), I finally turned in the Staff. And got 750pp in reward, nothing else, just 750pp.

Haven't found a way to reset zone yet either by killing some thing or doing a quest to do it. I am working on the order quest now and see what happens there. The last quest talks about the secret of Khati Sha (the first hero of Shar Vahl) and how he has/is tied in with the grimlings from the past/present. He wants you to go "deep" (don't know if he means Acrylia Caverns or Inner Acrylia) into the mines and find out the connection between Khati Sha and the grimlings and return to him with proof. Since the last boss of town raid was "Claw of Khati Sha" I am assuming there is another Khaii Sha mob somewhere in Acrylia. But I'll look into that later.

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés