Learn Parry with a Paladin?

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
hi all. Im sorry but i cant speak french. but maybe somebody can englisch and can help me.
1.)i want to ask how parry work and if it really work.
2.)my next question is should i learn parry with a paladin. he use a ancient morningstar +3.
3.)is rapid heal or 100 dodge better if you have 320 end. and it is true that f.e. 100RH give 100 live and 1RH give nearly 50 live.
i hope you understand me and answer.
tyvm to all that answer.
Re: Learn Parry with a Paladin?
Citation :
Provient du message de fuxzz
hi all. Im sorry but i cant speak french. but maybe somebody can englisch and can help me.
1.)i want to ask how parry work and if it really work.
2.)my next question is should i learn parry with a paladin. he use a ancient morningstar +3.
3.)is rapid heal or 100 dodge better if you have 320 end. and it is true that f.e. 100RH give 100 live and 1RH give nearly 50 live.
i hope you understand me and answer.
tyvm to all that answer.
0) You should really try www.t4cbible.com 's forum
1) Parry works, the how isn't known except for the effect at the end (we don't know how its calculated or anything) the results are:

You get 1 damage from that melee/ranged hit (not magic!) even though the attack was succesful, there is also a chance it will only halve the damage, not reduce it completely and of course it might not work at all!

2) Yes, very very useful. Anything with a parry boost will greatly help the skill Parry after 100
3) Rapid Healing IS better then 100 dodge in most situations, because you won't always be fightning players right? It's great against Mana burst or other spells like that, that shoot fast. I'm not sure about the 100 and 50 but I think the speed of regen is based on your skill number and the amount on your endurance.
parry is automatic you dont need to do anything

yes it works really well with the ancient shield (+30 for parry)
i dont understand
your should write good english not abreviation if you want to be understand here
Ouain c'est pas trop le forum , et il y a ce risque du Fake .. En tous cas le meilleur des endroits à aller comme ca a été dit plus haut est T4c-bible

C'est un forum Francais , Pas Anglais car si on commence comme ca ...
Citation :
Provient du message de Oshyn Adams
Enfin , tout ca si ce n'est pas un fake biensur mais Muska à dit que c'en etait un , et Ce que dit Muska c'es toujours vrai
Non, mais c'est gros comme une maison là, les derniers fakes que l'on a eu étaient nuls, pas originaux. Mais alors celui-là, il est vraiment pas mal, car assez original.

Et même, il y a pas mal de fautes quand même...

englisch - english
work - works (x2)
use - uses
a - an

J'en oublie certainement, mais bon, "it ... work" et "he use", lol quand même.

Enfin je peux me tromper...
Citation :
Provient du message de Oshyn Adams
J'attends que tu me les cites , car je n'en trouve pas et visiblement toi aussi Pis pour un Anglais , il fait pas mal de fautes basiques et de synthaxe

(L'amour n'a pas de mots )

On s'en cogne en faite restons dans le sujet du thread siouplé
Citation :
Provient du message de Bulkathos/Torgan
Je suis allé en Ecosse il y a plus de 10 ans et tout le monde disait "Hi", mais bon ..
Séraphin de ton état , mais je ne t'en veux pas .
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés