|Aller à la page...|
Alpha & Oméga
[Mythic] 1.62 Begins
A is the very beginning of the alphabet, and only the first part of a patch:
Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.62a Release Notes
Tuesday, April 22, 2003
Version 1.62 is going to have many class updates, tweaks, and re-balancing. 1.62a (this patch) concentrates on Hibernian spellcasters and hybrids. Later 1.62 test patches will tackle other issues such as light tanks.
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- We slightly adjusted combat style (and combat style only) bleed effects so that higher versions go above 7 damage on the initial "tick".
- /mbuy is now added to the command history (accessible by pressing Shift-Up Arrow)
- /clock now toggles display of a new window that shows the current time of day (real time, not game time)
- Renamed several keys in the keyboard config to make their use more clear.
- You may now delve items in your vault to see additional information about them.
Chat Tab Changes
You can now modify your chat tabs to change chat channels to talk in Alliance or Officer chat by default. When you change the outgoing chat type for a tab, the tab will now change namees to reflect your choice.
Right click on the name of the tab group, and right click on the name of the message type that you would like to talk to. Your chat tab will change names to reflect this. You can set it to: Say, Broadcast, Group, Guild, Alliance Chat, Officer Chat, or Chat Group.
To control what messages are visible in this channel, check or uncheck the boxes to the left of the message type.
To change colors for a specific message type, click on the name of the message type and use the arrow buttons.
HIBERNIA CLASS UPDATES
- The Valewalker base melee ability has been increased. Valewalkers will now do more damage every time they hit a target with a melee weapon.
- Changed combat style Damaging Grasp to be a rear positional style to make it easier to use. Previously it was in a chain.
- Changed combat style Stunning Blade to have a to-hit bonus.
- Changed Valewalker Close Path line to a shout with a 20 second recast timer.
- Added Mystic Crystal Lore, Raging Power, Wild Power, and Wild Arcana to the Valewalker RA list.
- Many Valewalker spells had inconsistent icons. These have been fixed.
- Many Animist spells had inconsistent icons. These have been fixed.
- Animist pets will no longer attempt to attack monsters that are set as "no kill" - merchants, gatekeepers, etc.
- Animist pets will now target all enemy players. Previously they would not attack gray or purple enemy players.
- Animist pets will target purple monsters. Previously they would not attack any monsters higher than red.
- Corrected an AI bug in the Essence of the Tree, Guardian Emissary, and Woodspirit Sheath bombers that was causing problems with buffing other targets.
- The Constraining Spirit line has had its range increased to 1500.
- Bomber speed has been increased.
- The Grove's Assailant line will now display correct information when delved.
- The Lesser Mana Ripple line has had its cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds, making it similar to PBAEs in the other realms.
- The spells Blank, Obliterate, and Extinguish Coordination have had a radius component added to them, making them similar to the Lesser Health Dispersal line.
- Reduced cast time of the Ethereal Concussion line to 2.6 seconds; this brings it in line with the Gleam Ray line.
- Added a baseline single-target strength debuff shout in Way of the Eclipse:
8 Cancel Strength
15 Negate Strength
21 Unmake Strength
29 Abrogate Strength
35 Void Strength
43 Vitiate Strength
50 Null Strength
- Added a baseline single-target dexterity debuff shout in Way of the Eclipse:
11 Void Snare
19 Void Net
25 Void Web
33 Void Clamp
40 Void Lock
48 Void Chains
- The Lesser Kinetic Dispersal line has had its attack speed debuff component replaced with a snare component.
- Eldritch class special RA Negative Maelstrom has had a cold resist debuff component added (and its base damage slightly reduced to compensate).
- Tuned pet AI to allow pets to melee better while on the run.
- Raised threshold at which the underhill ally will heal.
- Changed underhill zealot AI so that it will no longer charge opponents instead of casting.
- Fixed underhill zealot's resist debuffing spell to properly debuff heat damage.
- Changed Dazzling Flash line to be a single target melee damage debuff.
- Halved the round cost of the Illusory Enemy line.
- Decreased the cast time of the Delusion line to 3 seconds and increased the range to 1500.
- Changed the Curative Trance line to be a true Heal-over-time. It lasts 10 seconds, has a 2 second frequency, and has had its cost and healing amounts adjusted accordingly.
- Stag Form ability is no longer usable while sitting. Hopefully this should eliminate some "misfires". It also now has an appropriate icon.
OTHER CLASS UPDATES
- Changed the Minor Earth Invigoration line (fatigue regeneration buff) to be realm targeted concentration buff. If the target of this buff moves more than 1500 world units away from the caster, it will stop affecting the target until he moves back within this range. As with all concentration buffs, if the caster is killed all the buffs he is supporting will drop.
Realm Ability Changes
- The Wizard class special Realm Ability Volcanic Pillar has had its damage and radius increased.
CLASSIC CAMELOT WORLD NOTES
General Quest Note
We are thrilled to announce that the winning entries of the "Once Upon a Time..." quest contest have been implemented into the game. There is one for each realm: The Hibernian quest is called, "Two Ales, Ailish!," the Albion quest is called "Heart of Albion," and the Midgard quest is called, "The Legend of Fenrir's Folly." Be sure to read the winning entries on the Herald, we are certain you'll be as impressed with them as we were, and hope that you'll enjoy our implementations of these wonderful stories.
- "Heart of Albion": Lady Nimue in Avalon Marsh seeks someone willing to gather the scattered shards of the Pendant of Hope.
- "Two Ales, Ailish!" Speak with Iao in the Green Rose Pub in Tir na Nog. He seems to have lost his glasses and could use some help finding them.
- Silent Death - Savages that received a hand to hand weapon but are specced another way, may now turn in their hand to hand weapons to Vahn in Mularn for a ONE TIME weapon exchange. Be very sure this is what you wish to do because all trades are considered final.
- The Legend of Fenrir's Folly - Silvertone in Vasudheim has an interesting story to tell about an adventure with his friends and the dread wolf Fenris.
A new wisp model has been added to the game. You should see them floating about the world.
Midgard: Fixed a problem with the Vendo Snake Charmer in the Vendo Caverns where upon his death, the summoned snakes would vanish. Now, they will remain up until they have been killed.
- We have enhanced items in one dungeon per realm to increase the dungeons desirability as a hunting ground. Note that these changes are retro-active. If you have any items from the following dungeons; Koalinth, Tepok’s Mine, and The Cursed Tomb, give them a check. Many items from these areas were increased in effectiveness.
- The reactive procs on Omni armor were set to the intended spell for each location.
- The Diamond Dagger (Albion) now increases the slash skill and not thrusting.
- Dommel's Fiery Gauntlets (Hibernia) received after this patch should salvage for the proper material.
- Robes of the Neophyte (Albion) can now be dyed with the appropriate dye type.
- The Blodstein Ring (Midgard) now has the following stats: +2 power, +2 cave magic, +2 mending.
- The Elder Staff of Iceshadow, Elder Staff of Icy Sundering, Elder Staff of Frozen Runes, and Elder Staff of Windy Calling (Midgard) can now be equipped by bonedancers, and also have had particle effects added.
- The Deamhan Circlet of Speed (Hibernia) has been replaced with a new level-appropriate version called the Deamhan Circlet of Agility. Note that this new item is not the original item, so the Deamhan Circlet of Speed players may already own will not be updated.
- Each realm now has a suit of "roleplay" clothes, available on the existing roleplay hat merchants. Just like the roleplay hats, these outfits are intended for looks only, so they do not qualify as armor pieces.
- The curmudgeon crab-catcher in Hibernia should no longer drop Albion items.
- The Resilient Sleeves, Resilient Gloves, and Cap of the Keen Mind (Albion) no longer have class restrictions, so that necromancers are able to use these items as well.
- Siegecraft items should now have an inventory icon.
- The Lightbringer sword (Albion) now increases the slash skill instead of chants.
- The Vendo Flesh-flayer (Midgard) will no longer delve as having a proc. This item was not intended to be a proc'ing weapon, so the spell was removed.
- The flint knife (Albion) will no longer delve as having a proc. This item was not intended to be a proc'ing weapon, so the spell was removed.
SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES
- Ota's Quest - Berserkers who recieved the Griffin's Impervious Pelt Shield will be able to turn that into Ota Yrling in Aegirhamn for a new item that is useable by Berserkers.
- Mammoth Hunt - Vorkald will now give Furry Boned Legs with the appropriate AF. For those who received the original legs, you may return to Vorkald and turn them in to receive the appropriate ones.
- The Lost Stone of Arawn - Sali'ah now let's the players know that the archmace is a two-handed weapon.
- Dales of Devwy: The spawn rate of the Hoges, Lindon, Dyer, Parmenter and Tinctor ghost families have been lowered slightly.
- The special sonic attack used by most shriller monsters should now work reliably.
- Lesser anglators should no longer attack you while invisible.
- Flurry's Dancing Defender (Albion) should now increase +slash resist, instead of having two separate thrust resist entries.
- Steinvor's Sturdy Axe, Steinvor's Frenzied Axe, and Skuf's Cave Crusher (Midgard) can now be dyed with the weapon dyes from Tuscaran Glacier.
- The Vine Wrapped Defender (Hibernia) has a new model.
- The Ancient Stag Spine Spear (Hibernia) no longer has two spirit resist entries. Instead, one of the entries has been replaced by slashing resist.
- Easmarach's Stinger (Hibernia) can now be dyed with the weapon dyes from Galladoria.
- The Water Cat Pelt (Midgard) should now stack properly.
- The Vest of the Infamous Blade (Albion) should now look like leather armor as intended.
- The Cured Saracen Skin Cloak, Cured Highlander Skin Cloak, Cured Avalonian Skin Cloak, and Cured Briton Skin Cloak (Albion) can now have an emblem and dye applied.
- The spelling of Tiaga's Blessed Charm and Tiaga's Charm (Hibernia) is now correct.
- The Ancient Engraved Maul (Midgard) should now look like a two-handed hammer as intended.
- The Drakoran Scale Chain (Albion) is now set to the appropriate level.
- The Symbiotic Wrap and Arcane Symbiotic Wrap (Albion) now look like a bracer as intended.
- Urchin filchers (Albion) should no longer be dropping level 8 jewelry.
- Soxulfr's Hammer Belt (Midgard) should now equip in the waist slot as intended.
- The Sapphire Encrusted Ring (Albion) that equipped in the waist slot has been renamed Sapphire Encrusted Belt.
- The Bladed Crystal Rapier (Hibernia) now increases intelligence instead of the valor skill.
- Devmer in Albion should no longer drop jewelry items with focus increases.
- The Morvalt Obsidian Sword in Midgard that is a bounty quest item can no longer be equipped.
- The proc on the Brazen Stout Defender (Albion) has been changed to a different spell that should no longer conflict with a friar's own buffs.
- The particle effect on Steinvor's Frenzied Axe (Midgard) should fit correctly.
- Shambler's Large Axe (Midgard) should now increase the axe skill instead of slash.
- The Belt of the Deceitful (Albion) should now look like a belt instead of a bracer.
- The Darkened Vine Dirk (Hibernia) can now be dyed with the weapon enamels from Galladoria.
- The urchins in Albion should be dropping level appropriate gear now.
- In Caer Sidi, there were two drops called "Diamond Encrusted Ring." One of those items fits in the waist slot, and the name has been changed to Diamond Encrusted Belt, as originally intended.
- The Ancient Brass-shod Staff (Albion) now has a reuse timer and can be recharged.
- Host's Regenerative Skin (Albion) can be dyed.
- Yrjo in Aegirhamn now sells low level spears. Niklaas now sells low level two-handed axes, hammers and swords.
- The Emissary of Logi hand-made loot (Midgard) has had a few changes. The Emissary's Ring now increases parry instead of slash. Also, the Emissary's Ring, Logi's Gem, and the Emissary's Tassel Belt did not have the correct amount of points assigned to magic bonuses. These have been increased to the appropriate level on all three items.
- The Griffin Claw (Midgard) is no longer wieldable in the left hand.
Alpha & Oméga
Beaucoup de changement pour Hibernia tout ca
Alpha & Oméga
Comme prévu, changement au niveau du Chaman, on ne peut plus s'éloigner à plus de 1500 unités sinon le régé endu ne fait plus effet... Sick sad world ^^
Alpha & Oméga
Pour le regen endu mid je trouve que c'est une bonne solution.
Ceux jouant en groupe, beneficieront toujours du regen endu.
Par contre utilité nulle pour un buff bot.
Donc c'est plutot bien pensé.
Il faudrait d'urgence que j'achète un traducteur
Alpha & Oméga
Zut rien pour alb
Euh ya pas quelqu'un de sympa qui voudrait traduire un ptit peu svp?
Entre l'anglais et moi s'est comme la différence de poids entre une baleine et une fourmi
lol pour les chamans ^^, ca va etre chaud a géré, les tank vont etre mega stick au chaman en rvr
Alpha & Oméga
/em pense comme Kyor.
(et sinon le VW... miam les changements! ^^)
victoire, elvaan ♀ (FFXI/kujata)
eadinseva, champion elfe (DAoC/ys) *retraité*
Roi / Reine
C'est une bonne chose pour le regen endu, rien pour le moment concernant Left Axe, affaire a suivre
Alpha & Oméga
je vous traduit ca rapidos pdt le cheval
Provient du message de Tranb
je vous traduit ca rapidos pdt le cheval
Connectés sur ce fil
1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés
|Les vidéos de Dark Age of Camelot|
|Les critiques de Dark Age of Camelot|