JeuxOnLineForumsPlusConnectés : 419 (sites) | 956 (forums)Créer un compte
World War 2 Online
No Man's Land
Les forums JOL > World War 2 Online > WWIIOL - No Man's Land > Les propos de badger RSS

Répondre
Partager Outils Rechercher
shilling
Roi / Reine

Lighten up Francis....

Its the Germans job to upset you guys in this game...
Lien direct vers le message - Vieux
PlopPlop
Roi

Ah ben merde un message de Shilling dit donc !
Faut voir que ca doit se savoir qu'on est en petard
Alpha & Oméga

Il y a des cons sur Terre...
Pachy
Alpha & Oméga

Perso je trouve que si Badger a effectivement dit ça, il devrait présenter ses excuses. Mais bon.

Tiens, dans le genre cocardier et niais j'aime bien celles-ci:

Athes
Alpha & Oméga

Citation:
Provient du message de Lindir
Ce n'est que son opinion, on ne doit pas l'associer au AHC
JE SUIS PAS D"ACCORD!!!! EN tant que commandant du AHC il a une assume la responsabilité de ses propos en tant que commandant du AHC pas en tant que simple joueur WWIIo. Quand Chirac ou Bush parle, c'est pas en tant que simple homme mais en tant que représentant du peuple américain ou français. C'est la mémé choses pour Badger ! (a un niveau moindre c'est sure). C'est pourquoi des excuses public serai définitivement la bienvenu!
Il faut absolument comprendre que lorsque qu'on décide d'être commandant on assume la responsabilité des ces actes et le chef du AHC ne peut se permettre de dire de tel choses!
Lindir
Alpha & Oméga

Est ce que la notion de simple joueur volontaire est encore présente dans votre tête ?

Badger est un JOUEUR ! il n'est pas payé pour ce qu'il fait. Et il fait surement beaucoup plus que la plupart des gens.
GdG
Alpha & Oméga

Rahlala, quel agitateur, quel provocateur...

En tout cas, nous, dans notre Belle France, on en a un vrai de vrai, d'agitateur!

Et j'en suis fier!

Maille nailmeuh ize jeang passeucale!
Pachy
Alpha & Oméga

On peut être bénévole et être le dernier des cons, c'est pas contradictoire.

La prochaine fois que vous lisez des âneries dans le genre sur PS, pensez à attirer l'attention du modéro

Lafarge
Alpha & Oméga

Citation:
Est ce que la notion de simple joueur volontaire est encore présente dans votre tête ?

Badger est un JOUEUR ! il n'est pas payé pour ce qu'il fait. Et il fait surement beaucoup plus que la plupart des gens

Joueur ou pas, on s'en fout. Il est à la tête du AHC, c'est tout ce qui compte. Après si les rats font assez confiance aux joueurs pour leur donner des responsabilités, c'est leur problème.
il n'est pas payé, en fait c'est pas lui qui donne tous les mois de l'argent à Playnet pour jouer à wwiionline? Par définition, il le fait donc volontairement -> Interdit de se plaindre.

Bon et le "il en fait plus", pour un jeu video je trouve ça plutot... bref.

Gdg t'es sur qu'il est pas mort le Kiki? Ca fait longtemps qu'il bouge plus quand même...
Baluchon Chonchon
Alpha & Oméga

Excellent pachy =)
Badger
Roi / Reine

French Community,

I realize that many of you would rather me not be here, and I can understand your feelings. I come here today to post a apology to you. I am here only on my own free will, and not for any other reason than I feel that I owe many of you an apology. You are free to trust it as it is, or not to trust it. It is heartfelt and without motive.

Last night in the barracks forum I posted something in which was two paragraphs long to tell people to not look at the real world to decide which nation to play for. I am sure that many of us have political views of other countries. Having many friends that live in France, I do know how many feel about The United States. I respect the opinion of others, for it is a freedom that is granted to us by our creator. I know everyone will not look at something the same way that I do, nor I look at something the way that they will. This is why I try to leave my political views at the door. I realize that I have strong political views, I am very active in politics, and I take political stances in the real world. My country gives me this freedom, and I cherish it. I have always in the past left these views in the real world, but last night I let one slip.

The Iraq issue is one that many people have strong feelings on. I respect the views of those who disagree with me on it. Even at that, I should not of brought it into this world, where many of us escape from the real world.

My post should not have been posted, period. I will not use any excuses to try to make it better. I am human, and as any human, I made a mistake before I thought about it. Today I spent a great deal of the day thinking about my post, and had planned on posting to it again when I got home. This was before I found the posts in which are posted tonight on the subject. One thing that I thought about was WWII. I started to think about what the Americans feel today, and what France felt back then. Today the US is threatened by a country, as was France back then. While public information is not suggesting such a threat, I can assure you that the threat is much worse that is declassified. Anyways, back then, France asked for help, the US did not send it. Today we are facing a Threat, and while France has a different approach to it, many citizens do not understand their approach. This can be looked at in the same terms as France was looking at the US back then. I can not go into the details on what I know, but I am sure that my feeling is the same as what France was feeling back then, in some ways.

My frustration got the best of me, and for this I am sorry. I try to keep my posts in a civilized manner, and last night we saw me not do this. I understand why many are upset, believe me, every time my country gets bashed I am too. So I offer you my heartfelt apology and hope that one day we can repair the damage that I have done. I have many friends who are French, here and in the real world, and I do have respect for the French people. While I do not agree fully with your government, I do respect the people of France. I also realize that many do not agree with my government. I hope that you accept my apology, and if you do not, I will understand.

If someone could translate this for me I would appreciate it. I would use a web translator, but we all know they do not work fully.

Thank you for your time
Lafarge
Alpha & Oméga

It is okay badger, I guess you didn't realize very well what you were saying. Cya on the field.
PlopPlop
Roi

........we can understand you Badger.......... and forgive you, even if we CAN T understand the US reaction about us french now... that s so strange that a nation who try to find other solution than a war, has to be put in this situation by another nation....

In fact, we all try to avoid a war ? no ?

PlopPlop,

I am in agreement with you fully bro. I do not want war, and I do pray every night that this world will one day see peace. War is something that has been in this world way to long bro, and one day I pray it will no longer be needed.
foxbob
Alpha & Oméga

Ok badger,

I think u've done the right thing and we all can understand that you are a man with his fears, feelings and so on....

So let's go on on the field and forget about what was only a sentence ...

Répondre
Les forums JOL > World War 2 Online > WWIIOL - No Man's Land > Les propos de badger

Outils Rechercher
Rechercher:

Recherche avancée

Thème visuel : Fuseau horaire GMT +1. Il est actuellement 09h25.

© JeuxOnLine, le site des MMO, MMORPG et MOBA. Tous droits réservés. - Conditions générales d'utilisation - Conditions d'utilisation des forums - Traitement des données personnelles - ! Signaler un contenu illicite