Changement d’Éditeur du jeu

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
je viens de recevoir ceci....a la date du 31 janvier, Portalus et leur jeux POBS ne seras plus chez SOE !

va falloir s'attendre a de sacrés changements.... en bien ou en mal, mais on le sauras par la suite...

Citation :
Customer Service Notification

After much review and consideration, SOE and Flying Lab Software have decided that Pirates of the Burning Sea will leave the SOE family of games on January 31, 2013. Portalus Games, a new company made up of former Flying Lab employees, is planning to re-launch the game on its own platform in the near future.

Portalus Games plans to continue operation of both the Roberts and Antigua servers upon the re-launch. If you wish to have access to your existing characters when Portalus relaunches the game, you will need to create a Portalus Games account and link your game data to that account before January 31, 2013 (details below). Please note that none of your SOE account data or personal information will be transferred in this process.

More information about Portalus Games, the new team, and upcoming plans for Pirates of the Burning Sea will be available on the Portalus Games website.

FAQ

When is the SOE version of the game ending?

Pirates of the Burning Sea will no longer be available through SOE’s platform after January 31, 2013.

Where can I find more information about Portalus Games?

More information about Portalus Games and the future of Pirates of the Burning Sea can be found at http://www.portalusgames.com/.

Will I be able to access my existing characters when Portalus Games relaunches the game?

Yes, as long as you link your game data to a Portalus Games account before January 31, 2013.

How do I link my game data to a Portalus Games account?

When you log into the game in January you will see a window containing a Migration Code. Use this code to register your account at http://www.portalusgames.com/potbs. You must log in and obtain your Migration Code before January 31, 2013.

Can I continue playing the game after I have obtained my Migration Code?

Yes, you can continue playing Pirates of the Burning Sea until January 31, 2013. Your progress will be saved and, if you link your game data to a Portalus account before January 31, 2013, your existing characters will be available when Portalus relaunches the game.

Will I still have access to my Burning Sea Points / Notes when Portalus Games relaunches the game?

If you link your game data to a Portalus Games account by January 31, 2013, you will have access to your existing Burning Sea Points and Burning Sea Notes when Portalus relaunches the game.

Will my User Content flags and sails be available after the transition?

If you link your game data to a Portalus Games account by January 31, 2013, you will have access to all of your User Content flags and sails when Portalus relaunches the game.

What happens to my SOE recurring membership?

All billing by SOE for Pirates of the Burning Sea will end on December 17, 2012. If you have a paid membership in good standing as of that date, your membership will end on January 31, 2013, when the game is shut down.

Dernière modification par Ankou Demat ; 23/05/2013 à 14h52.
Une boite à priori créer uniquement pour la reprise.

Je suis parti plus par lassitude qu'autre chose, mais à chaque fois que j'y repense je me dis que ce jeu est quand même énorme dans son genre. Et puis j'ai de sacrés souvenirs en défenses/attaques de ports surtout

A voir ce que ça va donner, j'avais pas de problèmes avec la gestion de SOE ni le passage en F2P mais ça pourrait conditionner un éventuel retour sur le jeu si la nouvelle boite apporte du changement. En tous cas j'ai hâte de voir ce qu'ils vont en faire!
Perso j' attends qu' ils annoncent leur vision du jeu avant de leur donner le moindre sou. C' est Fodderboy et des acolytes qui reprennent le jeu, et il a participé aux décisions catastrophiques des deux derniers patches.

J' ai quitté PotBS à la 2.10 (en juin) mais j' ai suivi les changements. Je vais retrouver le jeu avec plus de temps de transport, des réparations payantes plus efficaces, un gameplay basé sur le ligne contre ligne en 6v6 et en PB, des classes déséquilibrées pour le 1v1 où le démâtage est désormais la norme, un RvR inchangé donc toujours frustrant et favorisant les joueurs occasionnels.

Bonne nouvelle quand même, ils pourraient difficilement faire pire que FLS depuis 4 ans J' espère aussi qu' on aura au moins quelques maps épiques et des mers bien grasses à partir de février, comme au bon vieux temps !

Dernière modification par Yarskaa ; 19/12/2012 à 03h41.
Bon , on n'a plus qu'à subir .

Malgré ses défauts et même si je ne suis pas assidu , j'aime bien ce jeu , il me permet de changer complètement des jeux héroic-fantasy ,on peut même y rêver plus qu'ailleurs
Citation :
Publié par Ackbar
Ils envisagent sûrement de faire un jeu basé sur les ninjas.

Ninjas > Pirates
Et ils prevoient d ajouter Mothra la mite géante ou pas?
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés