[Chaos] Declaration de Famille

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Bon voilà précédament on m'a expliké comment changer de nom, ais c'etait po pour moi moi je l'ai deja, et il parait que pour une famille il faut que le chef de famille declare la famille

a qui je dois la declarer et que dois je dire?
Citation :
BlackThorne 2003-06-02
Greetings all,
A few notes & reminders
1. Name changes on Chaos are only allowed if:
a. The name is inappropriate
b. There is a similar name in the realm which causes confusion
c. As part of a Clan or Family change, in which case I need the email from the Clan leader or Family head. A Clan needs to have 10 members before I make the change
2. Please include a subject when you send me email (blackthorne@eacceleration.com)
I get a fair amount of spam email, so emails without subject lines could get accidently junked
3. Let me know about stuck doors, blocked entrances, and so on. I"ll try to fix them
4. For newbie bugs, hacked accounts, or similar troubles, all I can (and will) do is forward your email on to the proper parties. It is quicker if you send directly to them.

Peace and good leveling,
BlackThorne

Citation :
BlackThorne 2003-06-17
All,
Okay, I"ve updated the rules slightly.
I"m making a list of the official clans, and noting the Clan leader or designated contact.
All Clan (or family) changes must come from the official contact.
Clan leaders, feel free to resubmit your change request. (I"ll try to get confirmation of the former requests, but it will be faster if you resubmit)
Also, please remember that your Clan (or Family) needs 10+ members before I can make changes. Also, please keep the new names to 16 (or less) letters.
Peace and good leveling,
BlackThorne
Source : Ici
Citation :
Provient du message de Melean
6 – Pour changer de nom :
Ils faut intégrer ou quitter une guilde (famille) de 10 membres ou plus. C’est alors au chef de guilde (famille) de contacter timt@eacceleration.com indiquant l’ancien nom > le nouveau ainsi que le titre du nouveau joueurs
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés