Preview sur Gamers Pulse

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
The final cool building-related thing I have to talk about are the castle plots. A special kind of plot in the game, only one building can be placed on these: the keep. Once a player buys this plot and completes his keep, other plots become available surrounding the keep, allowing players to essentially complete a castle. The player who owns the keep gets some special privileges should he choose to use them: he can set certain restrictions for his community, such as taxes or requirements for buildings. David expects that getting a castle community completed will be one of the first big goals that players will focus on, and there will be quite a bit of prestige associated with completing a castle, particularly that first one. He also warns that the undead will have a special hatred for castles...

Ca c'est sur il y a toujours des zombis pour s'incruster aux fetes de l'ambassadeur :bouffon:
Ca c'est un article très bien écris, qui me réchauffe le coeur et me galvanise. Car je sais aps pour vous, mais depuis quelques temps malgré les vidéos, c'était aps trop ça vis-à-vis d'Horizons.
Et là, ce gars nous pond un article fichtrement bien balancé! Il parle de tout en poussant suffisament loin je trouve, il ne s'atarde pas trop sur les Dragons (bon point non?!) et parle un peu des autres races (enfin!).
Voilà qui met du baume au coeur.
La suite! La suite! La suite!

PS: j'ai fait une signature de mon avatar que je jouerai sans doute jamais.
Angel Powaaaaaaaaa!

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés