Participate in a interview with Sithik Tran

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
I already posted this at the Mondes Peristants Forum http://forums.mondespersistants.com/...threadid=10247 but please only respond to one of the postings

www.ryzom-game.info got luck, because we have contacted Sithik Tran, 3D artist at Nevrax and he is willed to answer some questions. We already got some ideas for questions, but we give you the chance to add some questions. The German version will be revealed at our site and after that I hope I can present the English version. To participate in this, please obey the following rules:

1. Please DON'T discuss the questions we have so far.
2. Please write the questions in English, thats easier for us
3. Have a look at questions, which have been made by the others here. Repetitions don't make it easier.
4. Consider that Mr. Tran is working in the 3D department. Please ask questions which would fit to his work and which are meant seriously

We will select some questions from here then and will add them to these ones:

What are you current task or problem for ryzom? Would you tell us something about it?

What are the mainfeatures/specialeffects at ryzom’s graphics? What is magnificent at for ryzom, concerning this topic?

In which ways does ryzom support the features of current or forthcoming graphic cards?

What have you done to make Atys a vivid planet? Could you state some details or reasons, which make Atys a “living” planet?

Will the player really see the environment “growing”?

We know that there will be day and night cycles as well as seasons. In which way do this changes influence the look of the flora and fauna of Atys?

As for weather effects we have mainly seen rain, yet. Will we get to see more kinds of weather effects?

Will these weather effects influence the gameplay?

For ecosystems there were forest, jungle, desert, beach/sea and grasslands presented so far. What about snow or mountains maybe? Will we see this as well or does it not fit to the planet tree Atys?

What about clothing? It seems that the player can choose a special kind of basic-clothing at the character creation (at the start up of ryzom). We saw armours above this clothes as well. Will there be more clothing for the characters apart from this basic-clothes and armour? And how many layers for clothing are there?

What about character expressions in the game. We already saw plenty emotes. Could you maybe say something about the ways of expression in ryzom (amount of emotes etc.)?

There have always been wild speculations about the system requirements for ryzom. Because of ryzom’s huge graphic engine there was even the rumour for a while that ryzom will need a 3 Ghz PC. I guess it won’t be like that, but maybe you can get a little bit more detailed about the requirements, although the betatest is at phase 1?

Citation :
Provient du message de AsSaSsiN
For the last question you have seen a 3Ghz on MP I suppose and in reality this is the config for all details on SWG.
Nevertheless we discussed if ryzom might need a 3 Ghz PC or what it's requirements could be. The question is aiming on possible first details about system requierments

No questions you like to add? I keep collecting until tommorow
Citation :
Provient du message de AsSaSsiN
No I have no questions because if he answers at what you have already posted you will have a very good interview.
Thanks . I really hope he answers to them. I will release the English version then, so you can translate it into French.
That's the same for me : No questions more, theese ones are OK and cover a large part of the game...

So now we are waiting for answers!
And quick pleaaaaaaase

Edit : And thanks for your work too
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés