Why do you wanna play ryzom? - What have you written?

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Hi!

Well, I guess everyone has applied for beta and some here got accepted .

In the application it was asked why you want to play ryzom. So what have you written down there and what is your general ambition for playing? Is it just the game itself or do you plan to work in the game branche maybe? Who knows?

I wrote that I was impressed by ryzom's atmosphere and that I love MMORPGs, which is not exaggerated, but true.

Of course I wanna test it to improve it and to give it the potential the game has got. I wanna maybe influence it a bit with my wishes or ideas, if the devs allow so, but I guess thats what anyone wants...
[Message effacé à la demande de l'auteur]
[Message effacé à la demande de l'auteur]
Re: Why do you wanna play ryzom? - What have you written?
Citation :
Provient du message de Germanryzomfan
So what have you written down there and what is your general ambition for playing?
personal question
Oui...

Mais on a le droit de poser des questions je pense que ce soit en français ou en anglais non ?

Et s'il préfère ce forum aux autres ?
Citation :
Provient du message de Fatalyty Stealth
Heu, on est pas sur un forum francophone ?
si ça te dérange ne lis pas. IL veut faire un site allemand et il demande des conseil. on peut qu'approuver son engagement.
No, normally that should go so that each one understand. If not, one puts the translations

Non, normalement ça devrait aller pour que tout le monde comprenne. Sinon, on met les traductions

Vraiment pas sur de l'anglais cette fois :/
Non , parle anglais c'est pas grave ! On peu faire une exception quand même !

I wanna play Ryzom because he is mysterious and different of the other mmorpg available . Him History is original and i like him general environment . Sorry for my english I wish that you understand all that i said .

Bye

edit: pareil , mon anglais ressemble a du chinois
Citation :
Si vous souhaitez ainsi, vous pouvez répondre en français naturellement et alors je le traduirai par le google. Peut-être je devrais traduire plus avec le google...
Es ist für uns unsere Texte in Deutsch (oder in Englisch) mit Google auch einfach, zu übersetzen.
Also beunruhigt dich nicht. Selbst benutze ich Google momentan.

Wer hat gesagt, daß CA sich sehe?!

Giltho, qui fait ses grands débuts en allemand.
Citation :
Provient du message de Ameradyne
Non , parle anglais c'est pas grave ! On peu faire une exception quand même !

I wanna play Ryzom because he is mysterious and different of the other mmorpg available . Him History is original and i like him general environment . Sorry for my english I wish that you understand all that i said .

Bye

edit: pareil , mon anglais ressemble a du chinois
Ouais, je comprends ce que vous dites. De comme je disais dans des autres signalant il y a beaucoup de choses qui me rappellent sur princesse Mononoke (les masques le Zorai et le Kamis=Kodamas).

Yeah, I understand what you are saying . Like I said in another posting there are many things which remind me on Princess Mononoke (the masks of the Zorai and the Kamis=Kodamas ).

----

EDIT:Hehe, Gilthoniel bien fait. Il matière de doesnt comment, mais le plus important est, celle nous nous comprenons. Les mots ont pour ne pas adapter 100%, mais nous devons obtenir le sens de lui

Hehe, well done Gilthoniel . It doesnt matter how, but the most important is, that we understand each other. Words haven't to fit 100%, but we have to get the sense from it
Pour mieux comprendre :
Citation :
Ouais, je comprends ce que vous dites . Comme je disais dans d' autres post, il y a beaucoup de choses qui me rappellent sur princesse Mononoke (les masques le Zorai et le Kamis=Kodamas).

Hehe, bien Gilthoniel . It doesnt matter how (), mais le plus important est que nous nous comprenons. Les mots ne sont pas adapter a 100% mais nous devons obtenir le même sens de la phrase.
Evidemment, j'espère que c'est ça qu'il veut faire passer comme message
I wrote that the environment of the game seemed to me very great and that it could be an occasion for me to contribute to the development of an exceptional game.
I immediately liked aspect RP of the game and I thought that Ryzom would be different from current MMORPG.

Non pas en allemand, pitié.
Citation :
Ouais, je comprends ce que vous dites. De comme je disais dans des autres signalant il y a beaucoup de choses qui me rappellent sur princesse Mononoke (les masques le Zorai et le Kamis=Kodamas).

Yeah, I understand what you are saying . Like I said in another posting there are many things which remind me on Princess Mononoke (the masks of the Zorai and the Kamis=Kodamas ).

----

EDIT:Hehe, Gilthoniel bien fait. Il matière de doesnt comment, mais le plus important est, celle nous nous comprenons. Les mots ont pour ne pas adapter 100%, mais nous devons obtenir le sens de lui

Hehe, well done Gilthoniel . It doesnt matter how, but the most important is, that we understand each other. Words haven't to fit 100%, but we have to get the sense from it
yeah , lots of things remind Princess Mononoke , and its a good! Sometimes ,it seems a fairy tail

So , i go to bed !
Because it's obviously the only MMORPG adapted to Roleplay, and that favors it. I hope that's true, anyway.

Parce que c'est visiblement le seul MMORPG adapté au Roleplay, et qui l'encourage. J'espère que c'est vrai en tous cas.
Because xp xp xp xp all the time ... it's quite boring . And , on Ryzom it's not that

Parce que xp xp xp xp tout le temps ... c'est assez ennuyant et sur Ryzom ce n'est pas cela .
Citation :
Provient du message de Araktis FleurduLys
Because xp xp xp xp all the time ... it's enough (ennuying) <== ennuyant ? and on Ryzom it's not that

On dirait: "Because xp, xp xp xp xp all the time, it's quite boring. And, on Ryzom, it's not that"
Citation :
Provient du message de The BlooD Wolf FRA
On dirait: "Because xp, xp xp xp xp all the time, it's quite boring. And, on Ryzom, it's not that"
I'd rather say : Because xp, xp xp xp xp all the time, it's quite boring. And, on Ryzom, we all hope it will not be like that

Ben quoi je doute parfois! Pas vous?

Well, I have doubts some times! You don't?

Grmbl me suis gourré de compte.... Oddyss ici
I will play to this game because we *can* do some roleplay, and because there is a social aspect which seems to be very interesting.

Pas sûre de l'anglais, là...
I want to play this game because the background seems to be very intersting and big (opposite of daoc and some other games), i like too, the fact that ryzom seems to have an original guilds system with a progression into the guilds and civilisations. To finish i have a dream, i see a world were we can have interactions with environnement... and ryzom seems to (i love this verb ) give this possibility....

*Platine who seems to be tired* :bouffon:
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés