English Answers pleez ;)

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
I have read about those newsletters in several forums, where can you subscribe for them?

I wish Nevrax would release more interviews, even more screens and some competitions maybe (who makes the coolest monster for ryzom?). Although we are maybe not getting in beta for a while they could "entertain" us a while . Okay, the official site is very new and I even got the screensaver (the kamis are just cute ) and the videos....that is really okay, but maybe a bit more info.

@ Tagnar : Since I am on French boards I use the google language tool to hardly translate the French text into German or English or I use it for translating into French.
Newsletters are an exclusivity for Fansites
For interviews, screens, etc.. you have to wait for ... newsletter on the Fansites
But for the moment, Nevrax/Goa are working hard on the Bêta 1, that's why we didn't have any feedback.

You will see in time
Citation :
Provient du message de Khalzaam
Newsletters are an exclusivity for Fansites
For interviews, screens, etc.. you have to wait for ... newsletter on the Fansites
But for the moment, Nevrax/Goa are working hard on the Bêta 1, that's why we didn't have any feedback.

You will see in time
Yes, but Khalzaam, imagine that Germanryzomfan make the first German Ryzom fansite ! Maybe he'll have the newsletter to...

Perhaps you can give him tips to build his fansite.
Smile
Willkomen !
Der erste deutsche Fan !
Du bist an der guten Stelle, um Informationen zu Ryzom haben !

crévindiou ça fait 8 ans que je n'ai pas fait d'allemand, mais pas sûre que ça veuille dire quelque chose
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Is it envisaged to make a German server?

On the one hand I really hope to have quickly news of the second phase of beta, I am too impatient to visit the world of Ryzom ! But on the other hand to test the beta isn't really to play, I remember beta of DAoC, the groups were demolished by leaving a keep.
Re: Willkomen !
Citation :
Provient du message de Aviendha Enslaved
Is it envisaged to make a German server?
Yes, of course.

Citation :
Provient du message de Gozmoth
crévindiou ça fait 8 ans que je n'ai pas fait d'allemand, mais pas sûre que ça veuille dire quelque chose
Si ca peut te rassurer : je n'ai absolument rien compris.
De toute façon l'allemand et moi... *accueillera les néerlandophones* ^^
Achtung, Khalzaam ist ein böse Diktator. Machen Sie alles was er sagt !

Hein ? quoi Khalzaam ?

Edit : bon bah c'est en fait Dagwyn qui a lancé l'avertissement !
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die."
Arrêtez avec l'allemaaaaaaaaaand ou alors traduisez en anglais ou fr à côté

Sinon :

Citation :
6. Will there be official forums ?
The official site will not include forums. However, numerous fan websites already exist and we hope that lots of others will be created, so that all the players can communicate between themselves.

7. In how many languages will Ryzom be available ?
French, English and German are the languages that we have validated as of now.
Source : http://ryzom-europe.goa.com/
Re: Re: Willkomen !
Citation :
Provient du message de Gilthoniel
*accueillera les néerlandophones* ^^
Et dire qu'étant Belge, je dois apprendre cette langue qu'est le néerlandais :/
Re: Re: Re: Willkomen !
Citation :
Provient du message de Tagnar
Et dire qu'étant Belge, je dois apprendre ste langue qu'est le néerlandais :/
Ha één Belg meer ! Nederlands is ook een fantastishe taal , niet waar ?

Arf vi c'est de l'allemand sur ce post... mea culpa

[Edit for en-dessouwe : Sir, yes Sir ! ]
Very nice, thanks a lot to all of you

Let me see....I registered a Domain a few seconds ago ...

EDIT: German version of ryzom doesn't automatically mean that there will be a German server like for Anarchy Online . I guess the Servers will be European.
Citation :
Provient du message de Tagnar
niet voor me
No for me !
Ndls c'est tabou on en reviendra tous a bout !
claire, comme dit une certaine personne. les flamand c'est comme les cochon. plus Ca devientt gros plus Ca devien .....
Citation :
Provient du message de Germanryzomfan
@nanoko: Wer ist poilu ?

Just a few minutes and I present you the teaser to the first German site (dont expect much )
Wow, you don't spend you time !

How lucky we are ! Now, you'll just to translate lot of articles from english sites.
And, if you need help in order to translate some fench Articles, you can ask.

Ouais euh, en fait, vous lui répondrez les copains, pasque moi, je pars en WE prolongé demain soir, vous m'verrez sans doute pas avant Lundi prochain, sauf passages éclairs. (et personne dit "ouf" ou j'lui envoie Goz', chuis capable de trouver des preuves ! )

Sorry for the Hachesse !

//edit Et arg, fallait que ça rrive : C'est Critias
Sorry, it's a mistake.. Grr, It Was Critias.
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés