English Answers pleez ;)

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Hi, I guess I am nearly the only German fan of ryzom so far ^^, but nevertheless I love the game until I have seen it. I signed up for beta last week and got some questions:

1. When do you think will the next invites for the beta come?

2. How many would get invited by Goa then?

3. Why is Goa giving only a few infos , the site is not up to date...

I have been at many forums only searching for info....I wanna play it!!!
Re: English Answers pleez ;)
Citation :
Provient du message de Germanryzomfan
Hi, I guess I am nearly the only German fan of ryzom so far ^^, but nevertheless I love the game until I have seen it. I signed up for beta last week and got some questions:

Well, actually we don't know
Soon I hope

Citation :

Probably few hundreds I think

Citation :

There is two websites :
http://www.ryzom.com (Nevrax Website)
http://www.ryzom-europe.com (GOA webstite)
GOA is juste the editor, so if you want up to date informations you should take a look at http://www.ryzom.com
hello you

we haven't enough informations to reply you.
just a thing, the beta started the 19 May.
Just Nevrax can say when the second beta start and at this moment the GOA's site will be update.

it's all i think
just wait and see

(excuse me for my English :bouffon: )
Well, I knew the links you gave me before, thats where I got my infos on Ryzom .

I asked, wrote to plenty people of Nevrax and they all said betatesting is managed by Goa, but you cant contact them... Nevrax puts the finger on Goa, that they are responsible and that they choose the betatesters now.

I thought there are some rumors about when we get out next chance
Re: English Answers pleez ;)
Citation :

Hi ! And Welcome JOL

1. I Think (so it's only an assumption) that it'll begin probably in the beggining of July.

2. Only 2 persons have mentionned that they were invited in the 1st beta, but I think that other are hidden in the Ryzom's Deep forest !

3. Goa gives only few informations cause they are sadistic !

Quoi, c'est pas parce qu'il parle en anglais que je dois être sérieux !

PS : C'est chiant, tout est en violet dans le correcteur
Citation :
I asked, wrote to plenty people of Nevrax and they all said betatesting is managed by Goa, but you cant contact them... Nevrax puts the finger on Goa, that they are responsible and that they choose the betatesters now.
No need to send mails everywhere
You just have to complete the form and... wait

Citation :

I thought there are some rumors about when we get out next chance
None that I know
Citation :
Psssst, isn't this a Goa forum?
Euuuuuh... No, in fact, Goa just host the forum, but it's managed by voluntaries.

//edit pour en dessous : Ah non, le monsieur fait l'effort de ne pas mettre de l'allemand dans ons post, essayez d'en faire autant !
Bah quoi, désolé, j'aime pas l'allemand. Il serait espagnol, j'aurai préféré.

//re edit : C'est pas contre les allemands, mais contre leur langue

//re re edit : Arf si en plus Giltho s'y met aussi
Ah, okay, otherwise I thought if Goa would supervise this forum, posting some news maybe (not only on the site).

The Lucas Arts forum for SWG has got subforums, where devs are watching and posting news usually (and revealing some insights). Would be nice if Goa would do so as well.

EDIT: Oh, Vielen Dank Lilith . Sprichst du Deutsch?

EDIT2: Merci Gilthoniel
Ca c'est ce qu'on appelle une bienvenue charmante !

Ahem... Wilkommen im unser board aussi

[Edit pour Critias : Faut bien s'y mettre un jour non ? ^^]

[Edit pour en dessous : quelle langue... pitoresque ]
Hi and welcome !

Seems that I'm not the only one waiting for the next invites.

I hope GOA'll give us more infos soon, I'm very frustrated when I imagine beta testers playing even when I'm bored with doing nothing !
@Aviendha Enslaved:

Yeah, I am finished with school now and have a lot of free time before studying and after I betatested other MMORPGs and games, I would be glad to test ryzom. Without any doubt it is really the best MMORPG I have ever seen (even better than SWG).

I have free time and wanna play
Citation :

The Lucas Arts forum for SWG has got subforums, where devs are watching and posting news usually (and revealing some insights). Would be nice if Goa would do so as well.
Yes but it's different. Goa is just the salesman, and for SWG this is just because it's a big trademark and they wanna make money but for this they need the fan idea.

Edit pour AsSaSsiN: bah ça mange pas de pain et ça sera surement effacer
AHHHH MON DIEU !!!!
Il a poste dans ma FAQ !!!
Dites lui qu il faut pas le faire c est pas un post fait pour ca !!!
Grrrrrrrr !

Edit : Et maintenant Arkeod... C est ecrit en haut de pas poster dessus ! C est pas possible...
@Arkeod: You are right, that its different, but on the one hand Nevrax doesn't want to run a community on the site and on the other hand Goa neither does so. If you havent a forum, you should update your site more often I guess. People who are interested in the game otherwise get a bit upset and frustrated, because they want more info, but noone provides it.

@assasin: Excusez-moi, mais je me suis juste demandé d'où vous avez obtenu cela. Je suis désolé, mais je ne puis pas supprimer ma signalisation dans votre FAQ. Feel librement pour le faire.
Germanryzomfan / Arkheod : don't look for your posts in Assassin's thread, I've just delete them

Welcome on our boards, I hope you will find everything you want !

Vielen danke
Das ist ein gut Idee

Dort du kannst web kit finden :

http://ryzom.com/downloads/goodies/

Ich war im deutschland für einen jahr.
Mein freund war saarlander
Und ich habe mit sein familie gelernt.
Das war so komisch die erste Zeit
Zum ein ZiegeKäse einkaufen,
Ich Müss "bééééééééé Béééééééé" im dem market gemacht
Tüt mir leid für meinen sprach :/

---------

It's a good Idea
Here u can found web kit.
*a compris plus ou moins le post... A très bien compris de ne pas poster sur le post de Faq sous peine de se faire méchamment ... engueuler ?*
Citation :

@assasin: Excusez-moi, mais je me suis juste demandé d'où vous avez obtenu cela. Je suis désolé, mais je ne puis pas supprimer ma signalisation dans votre FAQ. Feel librement pour le faire.
He just make a mix of question/answer he could find on the board.

Feel free to ask us anything you don't understand
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés