Dev Chat de Dimanche soir

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Je me permet de mettre le log ici :

*** Topic is 'Logs will be posted on http://ao.stratics.com | /msg questions to people with [QT] '
*** Set by Gallahan on Sun Apr 06 22:08:04
<Gallahan> Ok, thanks for your patience
<Gallahan> We'll be starting in a moment. (Really!! :P)
<Cz> definately
<Gilthas> *whirrs* You are in violation of Code 145 of the Acceptable User Policy. Bots have fifteen
seconds to comply. *clunk-clunk* *whiirrrr*
* Antarion shrugs
<Gallahan> Gil...
<Gilthas> Man, I wanted to go Ed-...whatever that number was on 'em!
<Gilthas> Wasn't it like Ed-9 or something? The one from Robocop!
* Gilthas shuts up now =}
<Gallahan> Greetings and thank you for attending tonight's House of Commons.
<Gallahan> Tonight's chat is focusing on "The Road to Shadowlands: Professions and Perks"
<Gallahan> I will be our moderator for this evening. In order to submit questions please /msg or /query
[QT]Devchat in front of their names. Please /msg different question-takers at different times, in order
to balance the load and speed this process up. Do not msg anyone from Dev. Team or myself--these
questions will be ignored.
<Gallahan> Actually, just /msg [QT]Devchat
<Gallahan> We're doing this a little differently than the standard format
<Cz> =)
<Gallahan> I'd also like to remind you that logs of this HoC may be posted, however we do ask that you
link to AO Stratics and indicate that this is a Stratics House of Commons chat.
<Gallahan> Thanks And enjoy the Chat!
<gaute> Hello everyone! Welcome (back) to this Anarchy-Online devchat! Today's topic is "The road:
Professions and Perks of the Shadowlands". We are very happy so many people had the time to join us! I
hope you will enjoy this
<gaute> Let me introduce the team here today:
<gaute> Im Gaute Godager, the AO Game Director...
<Belith> Hello everyone and nice to see you all again. For you who dont know me my name is Johan Karlsson
and I am the Lead Designer of Anarchy. I will be working a lot with the dev chat tools we are using
today so you wont see me talk that much =).
<Marius> Hello all, my name is Marius Enge, I work as a game designer on AO. My primary tasks now is the
Perk system for the Shadowlands, working with design and implementation of the entire system. I also
wrote the preliminary design on one of the new professions.
<Lucien> Hi there, I'm Lucien the Customer Service Coordinator for Anarchy Online. Its my job to liase
between CS and our development team as well as working with ingame Customer Service.
<blackmane> Hi everyone. My name is Andrew Griffin and I an a game designer on AO. My main task right now
on Shadowlands is the nanos, but I'm also involved in the perk and professions. I'm everywhere!
<Cz> And I'm Thomas 'Cz' Johnsen, community flame shield.. errr... Funcom Community Manager, that is.
Nice to see you all here.
<gaute> Ok, first question goes to:
<gaute> ramdar: will there be more ipr reset pts in the future? maybe quest or just gonna get more? and do
u know when its gonna happen if it is?
<gaute> gaute: There most likely will be more - but I will not go into detail about when or how. Most
likeley there will be some avaialable for the people buying the Shadowlands expansion pack IF it turns
out to change things a lot...
<gaute> we shall see ,)
<blackmane> Stromm: many fixers are concerned about the fact that there will be no grid existing in
shadowlands. will this effect the fixer profession drastically at all?
<blackmane> griffin: To some extent, yes and no. Grid Armor will not work in Shadowlands, but fixers will
get something to compensate a little. It will have some of the qualities of GA (but not nearly as good!)
but won't be social armor so can be worn with normal armor. Things like runspeed buffs and evacs will
also get similar modifications. Evacs are a bit up in the air right now, but will probably be some form
on intra-playfield evac to a random
<Marius> BonkBonkBonk: question: will additional profession perks be available at lower levels or only
past level 200 into the shadow levels (up to 220)
<Marius> marius: Perks will be available from level 10 to 220 =) So there should be plenty of stuff to do
for all levels.
<gaute> Zagadka: question: can/when can you reveal more information about the towns and gardens booster
mentioned at the last chat? a lot ocf people are dying to hear more!
<gaute> Hm. The Towns of Rubi-Ka pack will be out after Shadowlands. It will focus on the Social aspects
of the game + boosting the CORE gameplay indirectly through this social interaction. (So there will be
some stuff for you skill point hoarders as well .
<gaute> (So there will be some stuff for you skill point hoarders as well . I Will not go into detail
about this, Zagadka, because it will have to come after Shadowlands. Sometimes this summer / autumn we
shall reveal more. I hope you understand
<gaute> Hang in there
<blackmane> Sallust: what will be the areas of specialization for the 3 pet professions?
<blackmane> griffin: The engineer will be the major pet profession in Shadowlands. The bureaucrat will be
more focussed on the crowd-control aspect of that profession (although will get a minor pet upgrade).
The meta-physicist will also get some new pets, but will be focussed in a different area. Currently the
engineer looks like they will get an upgrade to their big old tank droids, plus get a secondary mechdog
attack pet to throw in some addition
<Cz> and "griffin" is blackmane
<blackmane> doh!
<Marius> Sparrow: how will perks work when teaming with players without shadowlands?
<Marius> marius: They will work as normal. But the person that has the Perks will most likely be the most
powerful character in the team. There will also be some Perks that require additional perks so ofcourse
if the entire team except one doesnt have Shadowlands then that person wont be able to use those Perks
<gaute> Noer|gone: will the new levels for people (the 200+) follow the same skill system as we know
today. so you have new max skill caps and so on
<gaute> It will be similar, but not quite the same... You will get a huge chunk of skill max every level
(gone will be the 5 points per level...) but there will be no Title Level cap any more. This will
influence the abilities (strenght, int etc) as well...
<gaute> Every Shadowlevel will be worth much more, many times more, than an ordinary pre-lvl 200... The
Shadowlevels are something all together different...
<blackmane> Jace: what will happen to items like ga4 in sl? will they still be powerfull items. will the
fixer be destroyed? (no grid and such in sl)
<blackmane> griffin: See my answer to Stromm. You won't be able to cast or wear any GA in the Shadowlands
playfields. There will be a back item to compensate that won't be as powerful as GA but that can be worn
with other armor.
<Marius> Jorloja: since perks are available before level 200, will there be any grandfathering of perks,
or perk points available to use right away? (along the lines of iprs, when they came in you instantly
had some)
<Marius> marius: Yes, some Perks will be ready to go as soon as you have installed Shadowlands =)
<gaute> Quool: it has been stated before that the redeemed will be associated with the clans, and that the
unredeemed will be associated with omni-tek. however, this is not consistent with the existing setting.
for example, the top omni token board is omni-tek award - flags of glory and redemption and talks about
the struggle we have ahead, yet the top clan token board is just called clan merits - double sun and
only talks about the how to get
<gaute> A very interesting comment, I must say. Well, the alligience is pretty clear. The reason for this
is found in the Book ("Prophet without Honor").
<gaute> Omni-Tek was founded for the chief reason to gain power over mankind. The Unredeemed were behind
this. The reason the Redeemed flock to the Clans is that they are available as an opposing force.
Besides, who says the Merrit Boards wont change? ;p
<gaute> No, is the Omni-Tek destiny set in stone?
<gaute> Is the clans?
<gaute> No, not really - it is up to you...
<blackmane> Kitao: since you announced that shadowleets will be around, i was wondering if the adventurers
will see a morph nano like pronouncement of shadowy greatness.
<blackmane> griffin: There aren't any plans for this at this time, no. The shadowleet sounds like a mighty
furious beasty beyond the realms of us mortals
<gaute> Katrinams: will the breed cap change alittle in shadowlands or will they be the same?
<gaute> With the breed cap, you mean the maximum in abilities (str etc) per breed? Yes, it will change.
<gaute> It will increase.
<Marius> sadisto: can you disclose any details of how perks work, are distributed, or the interface for
applying perks?
<Marius> marius: Perks work as the normal special attacks you have today, brawl, dimach, fling shot etc
etc .. The difference is that all the specials you have today are hostile, the perks can be hostile,
they can be friendly buffs, team buffs, they can be everything. Regarding GUI I'd rather wait with,
until we can post a screenshot of it =)
<blackmane> Cmdr_Windguaerd: will agents be able to false/mimic the new professions? and on that note,
will the current item that allows agents to temp switch sides without losing token board be modified so
that agents can have control as to how long will they be undercover without having to be forced to wait
for long periods of time?
<blackmane> griffin: No, the Keeper and Shade cannot be false professioned.
<gaute> will it be possible to enter the shadowlands before level 200?
<gaute> (Minivasn)
<gaute> Yes. You can even start in the Shadowlands with your level1 character! You will start in a
playfield called Nasence - a place of birth for the Shadowland Characters. You can also go there through
entrances in well known places in Rubi-Ka.
<Marius> Chronita: with the addition of perks and new special attacks, will we see the martial artist
profession finally obtain the ability to utilize several different special attacks in succession, and if
so will this ability be based more on ma specials locking different skills or new special attack types
altogether?
<Marius> marius: With the Perk system we dont lock skills as we do today, we lock the perks. So MA's and
all other professions will be able to use several different specials in succession. The MA is getting
some very cool new specials btw =)
<blackmane> Grim: martial artists appear to be the chosen class for bows, however we lack any and all bow
buffs, making it hard to ever hotswap a good bow. are there any plans for bow buffs for mas? and also,
will mobs ever not be able to parry arrows, their pretty awesome to be able to puck arrows out of the
air
<blackmane> griffin: Monsters can parry bows because of how the parry check is performed. This will be
done slightly differently after Shadowlands as we can now set up exactly which weapons can parry, and
which can be used to parry. On the bow issue for MAs - if a martial artists in Shadowlands wants to do
their optimal damage, they will want to use thier fists. A bow using MA will not do anywhere near the
same damage as a fist using MA. As such, t
<gaute> Neo_Rockman: hi, im just curious. what are you planning on doing to prevent spawn camping and loot
ninjaing in shadowlands?
<gaute> We have seen that Ninja-Looting has becoming an increasing problem in the game. This is not part
of the Shadowland package, but something we regard as a general problem. (Like a bug for instance.) We
will implement a fix for this, but I cannot say when. Spawn Camping - There will be many, many more
outdoor static camps in addition to the dynamic indoor dungeons in Shadowlands.
<gaute> We hope to make enough content to as much as possible avoid boring camping. Exciting camping - now
that is something else.
<blackmane> sadisto: will existing martial artist attacks be balanced for shadowlands gameplay/pvp, or can
we expect new attacks to become available?
<blackmane> griffin: The perks system will provide martial artists with new powerful special attacks. The
current clickable attacks won't be increased in power for Shadowlands.
<Cz> Bigfatkiller: is there any eta scheduled for the puplication of shadowlands?
<Cz> Can't be too specific on that until I have it 100% confirmed, but it'll be this Summer.
<gaute> M^i^B: is shadowlands a world/server by itself or is it a part of the rubika world ?
<gaute> The shadowlands will exist on seperate physical servers, but you log into the same Server-Name
Atlantean etc. You go to the shadowlands from there.
<blackmane> sadisto: with the introduction of a new secondary tank class, what tank/battle options can we
expect to be available for the martial artist class in shadowlands?
<blackmane> griffin: The MA is not meant to be a tank like the enforcer or soldier (or perhaps keeper).
The MA is about dealing damage, not being the one that is being hit on constantly by the boss monster.
<Marius> Bigfatkiller: what are perks ?
<Marius> marius: doh, I guess I should have answered this one first =) Perks are an upgrade to the
existing combat in ao. In short Perks are special abilities that will make the character more powerful
.. Some of the perks are just a new special attack like, headbutt, groin kick while some are new
powerful effects like ... well .. we will give more info later =) You will be able to gain a new perk at
each 10th level all the way from level 1
<gaute> Bobert: the unability to use med kits nano recharges etc in shadowlands concerns me as a doc, what
will i do?
<gaute> Dont worry!
<gaute> there will be nano-recharge and treatment equipment that will do the excact same thing in more or
less the same way. The difference is that it is /ancient/ technology - a symbioses of biology and
spiritual technology that will, hm, make it more off-worldly and exciting...
<gaute> We shall take care of the Docs!
<blackmane> Jorloja: will the two new professions have any penalties going to old rubi-ka, since they
appear to be attuned to sl, or will they be just fine there? possibly related, will sl weapons have
problems in old rubi-ka?
<blackmane> griffin: No, the Shade and Keeper professions will do just fine in Rubi-Ka. There will be no
penalties involved in going back to the 'old world'. Shadowlands weapons will also had no problems in
the old world - although this isn't to say that they may be some items from the Shadowlands that cannot
be used in the old world.
<gaute> there will be nano-recharge and treatment equipment that will do the excact same thing in more or
less the same way. The difference is that it is /ancient/ technology - a symbioses of biology and
spiritual technology that will, hm, make it more off-worldly and exciting...
<gaute> sorry ;
<gaute> Guest767069387: will you be doing away with missions completely? and if so why? they seem to be
one thing that sets the game apart and discourages camping/overcrowding. are there any plans to limit
those things in the new proposed static dungeons?
<gaute> there! hehe
<gaute> We shall not go away with the major part of the missions: The missions dungeons, the bosses, the
treasure chests, the loot and the experience! Nor the dynamic aspect of it! THe major difference will be
- there will be no mission booth. You go to an entrance - any entrance, and enter it with your team:
Voila a mission! Even simpler if you ask me ,) (BUt you cant mission booth camp for specific items -
that will be gone...)
<Marius> Ognom: we have heard about chaining combo attacks in shadowlands with other proffesions, is there
any more information on this atm?
<Marius> marius: Yes, this is in the perk system. Players using Perks can make them more powerful by using
another perk first. If for example player A and player B is in a team, player B might have a perk that
does 100 in DD. But if player A first executes his perk, Stonefist, the target will suffer from this
perk while he is being hit with player B's perk, Malicious intent then player B will do more damage and
he will also do a root and a
<Marius> ehhhm, hope that makes sense =)
with [QT] | Free chat in #anarchy-online'
<gaute> Paperjockey: another add on question. i remember reading clan = redeemed.. ot the unredeemed. will
our representations mimic those to factions or are we going to just have new armor looks/graphics
<gaute> Hehe - Youre a smart guy / gal Paperjockey. The shadowbreeds will indeed show your true form.
Remember, once you are past level 200, you can no longer change sides. You must go your path - to the
bitter end.
<blackmane> Angelhunter: in a recent interview some questions were asked about how current proffesions
would take shape in sl... an answer was given such like no one will be able to out tank the enforcer,
noone will be able to out heal the doctor, noone will be able to shape shift like adventurers the
soldier community has been wondering of late exactly how we are going to fit in, as it seems many other
professions can equal or beat our ranged dama
<blackmane> Angelhunter: in a recent interview some questions were asked about how current proffesions
would take shape in sl... an answer was given such like no one will be able to out tank the enforcer,
noone will be able to out heal the doctor, noone will be able to shape shift like adventurers the
soldier community has been wondering of late exactly how we are going to fit in, as it seems many other
soldier community
<blackmane> oops
<Cz> spammer!
<blackmane> sorry for the spam everyone
<blackmane> griffin: New versions of the wolf/cat/lizard polymorphs will be made available for the
adventurer. They will be more powerful than today - and the pit lizard will actually be useful this
time! Additionally, there are some perk related special abilities that can only be used by the
adventurer when in the polymorphed form.
<gaute> one more time!
<gaute> from the top!
<gaute> hehe
<Marius> what was that question again?
<Marius> =)
<Marius> Etrigan: can you give any hints at what the soldier profession will be getting in the way of
perks?
<Marius> marius: Soldiers are brutal thugs .. well, they can be atleast. They get primarliy more extra
attacks, some are headbutt, groinkick, weaponbash, and some other surprises =)
<gaute> Vanguard: what drives the 2 new profesion such a a soldier many for combet medic many for healing
ect...
<gaute> I had premade a short introduction to them... Hehe,thanks Vanguard
<gaute> Profession 1: The Keeper.
<gaute> This is a shining profession, infused with the ancient powers of the Redeemed. He will focus his
fighting abilities along the line of 2 Handed Blades, but his main strength will be that of his Auras.
Using these spheres of localized influence, all the people around him, and especially his team, will
benefit from his glory.
<gaute> Profession 2: The Shade
<gaute> This is literally the opposite of the Keeper. Infused with the darker aspects of the Shadowlands,
this profession will be a dark, shadow figure - unseen and unheard. His main abilities will be those of
draining and using piercing weapons, preferably placed in the back of his opponent.
<gaute> Profession 2: The Shade
<gaute> This is literally the opposite of the Keeper. Infused with the darker aspects of the Shadowlands,
this profession will be a dark, shadow figure - unseen and unheard. His main abilities will be those of
draining and using piercing weapons, preferably placed in the back of his opponent.
<gaute> Both are team professions.
<gaute> Both will be soloable, but stand out as a sneaky guy and a shining guy. I guess you will have to
try'em to see their superiority...
<gaute> Etrigan: any truth to the rumor of new breeds in shadowlands? such as cyborgs etc?
<gaute> No, no truth. Sorry.
<gaute> The shadowbreeds are special stuff where the old breeds change...
<Marius> LanFeusT: question: you will be able to gain a new perk at each 10th level all the way from level
10 to lvl 220 will a lvl 200 get all the perks he should ahve got since lvl 10 ?
<Marius> marius: Yes, and yes =)
<gaute> Sallust: what new rubi-ka playfields will be available with shadowlands? (i.e bay of rome map
area, sea of jobe)
<gaute> We will not make any other Rubi-Ka playfields available, but Jobe. This is to really focus the
Expansion Pack - put every effort into what makes it what it is : the Shadowlands.
<Marius> Mrylokar: will the shadowlevels use a new xp bar? should i bother filling up my level 200 bar?
will this automatically make me level 201 when sl comes out?
<Marius> marius: No, after level 200 you will gain Shadowknowledge. That is not the same as XP, it will be
in a new bar, and I am sorry but the XP you have got after level 200 wont make you level 201 rigth after
it ...
(SUITE)

<blackmane> Kitao: can you tell us more about the new professions ? what kind of nanos can we expect from
them ? and how will those spirits work for the shade ?
<blackmane> griffin: The Keeper's major line of nanos are team auras. The Keeper can have up to 3 auras
running at once. The Keeper also gets 2 types of self proc buffs - one pure damage and one with a
lifetap. The Shade is more selfish with his nanos, revolving entirely around self proc buffs - one for
pure damage, one for a stun, one for a hp/np dot and one for an init debuff. But only one proc can run
at once for a Shadw.
<gaute> Singe: could you sum up why someone who quit playing 3-4 months after release should give ao
another shot?
<gaute> Some player asked me the other day. Why dont you can AO, put shadowlands out and call it AO-2?
Now, the funny thing about that was that gameplay wise, and LOOKS it will be a totally new game. High
mountains, secret places, monsters, effects - everything. Outdoor hunting will be something much, much
more exciting. I hope many old players will give AO a another go with The Shadowlands. It will keep what
is good (detail in character develo
<gaute> Besides, 3-4 months after release?? That WAS another game. AO of today is not the same game as it
was back then... Ao with Shadowlands will, humbly ;p, blow you away ,)
<gaute> Another point - hm, putting out sequels, i dont know how well it works
<Marius> Railgunz: on the topic of shadowbreeds: assuming there will be varying looks and faces on
different shadowbreed characters, will we get to choose a new shadow-face or will one be pre-determined
for us (perhaps based on old face selection?).
<Marius> marius: It will be predefined for you, based on your faction standing ... =)
<Marius> uuuh, I bet that sounds interesting =)
<Cz> Wombat^: when will the betatesting of shadowlands start ?
<Cz> We're aiming for late April, so in 3-4 weeks.
<gaute> Sparrow: will all professions be able to start in the shadowlands and the new professions be able
to start on rubika?
<gaute> Yes, Sparrow. All.
<Gallahan> Reminder: Please do NOT PM the Devs!
<blackmane> Babadi: is there any information you can give nts regarding the cyberdeck in shadowlands? many
nts would love some info on this item so they can plan ahead for it.
<blackmane> griffin: The 'cyberdeck' will be needed for the new NT nanos in Shadowlands. To be able to
execute these new, powerful nukes - and they are really powerful! - you will need to hold this item. If
it has any wield requirements - and this is undecided - it will likely be based on MC, as that is the
attack skill of the nuking NT.
<Marius> Psyonis: how will perks affect pvp? will those people with shadowland dominate in pvp?
<Marius> marius: The people with Perks will in most cases outpower the people without Perks.
<gaute> Flapsie: will you be able to change dimension by going from atlantean into shadowlands, and than
to rimor ?
<gaute> No.
<Marius> Ognom: will gravity be the same in shadowlands?
<Marius> marius: Gravity will be the same, but there will be restrictions on using flying in all forms
<gaute> Wildmind: will the player level cap be 220 as indicated above or higher. also would this level
change take effect for players who do not have shadowlands
<gaute> It will be 220. It will affect ONLY those with Shadowlands. They are not levels, they are
Shadowlevels gained through Shadowknowledge.
<Gallahan> Reminder: To ask a question /msg or /query [QT]DevChat
<gaute> Makes sense not to give it to those without EP...
<Marius> Flapsie: will the new perks/auras +++ use ncu, and do the update that intterupts nanocasting ?
<Marius> marius: No. they will not use the NCU system. Most of the perks are instant casts.
<blackmane> The auras that are buffs will use NCUs, but are small (1 or 2 NCU), not huge.
<gaute> Etrigan: is there any fear that the old world will become obsolete once sl is out and open to
population?
<gaute> Hehe, Etrigan - getting a lot of questoins through today, huh ;p
<gaute> Ok...
<gaute> At least in the beginning the Shadowlands will be pulling players from Rubi-Ka. There are several
reasons why people will stay on Rubi-Ka. First of all, there will be level ranges where gaining
experience will be much easier in Rubi-Ka. The ease of travel is much better in Rubi-Ka, and of course -
there are the missions...
<gaute> I have no fear it iwll be obsolete, but I hope people WILL enjoy the Shadowlands so much they are
torn on where to go ,)
<Marius> Kitao: will there be more then 22 perks per profession ? and if so will we get perk reset points
?
<Marius> marius: Its important to remember that all perks are not attacks .. I think I might have said
that previous, shame on me. Perks are special bonuses you get that will buff your skills. Some of the
perks are specials so even though you get 20 perks, you might only get 10 specials (which are the
attacks) .. hope that cleared it up ... so Perks are both stat bonuses and some of the perks are also
Special attacks in addition to be stat
<Marius> Blackmane just adding some stuff here =)
<blackmane> Perks are also slightly different because they can be untrained as often as you like. Every 3
days real time (not in-game time) you can untrain 1 perk. So if you don't like the setup you have, you
can gradually untrain that and go down a different perk line as often as you want.
<blackmane> And a level 220 will have 40 perks in total. After level 200 you get 1 new perk every level,
not 1 every 10 levels.
<Marius> Thanks Black =)
<gaute> Mrhaga: will there be implemented new token boards in shadowlands?
<gaute> We would like to hook it more up to the faction status you have - but these will be alternative,
more specialized boards. The same boards will still be there, and having them will always be an
advantage... It remains to be seen how this is implemented.
<gaute> Hm, the answer is yes and no, I guess.
<gaute> Lets get more back to this one later, ok?
<Marius> POX: will the groin kick effect a female char the same as a male char
<Marius> marius: Yes, we thought about doing it so it didnt but it would have messed with the balance so
we skipped it =)
<gaute> Jace: what will you say to the people who say: stop playing ao untill sl because ao wont be the
same then, and what you do untill sl might be a waste of time due to the big changes
<gaute> Heh - that is not true. Same as saying "I have to be level 200 before shadowlands, that is where
all the content will be styled". The shadowlands will BUILD on AO of today - add some, and change some.
No time is wasted if you are having fun with your friends or alone... I hope you do have that fun today,
and looking at our numbers you seem to be ,)
<gaute> There will be content for all levels and playing style - solo, team and "guild" (organization).
<Marius> Sparrow: will you be able to choose which perk you lern from a set or are they fixed to your
level? will you be able to lern all perks for your profession?
<Marius> marius: They are fixed for your profession and level, and yes you will be able to learn all of
the perks from your profession when you are high enough level
<gaute> Jorloja: are there any plans to extend sls faction system to old rk? both in terms of people
killing their own factions guards and how redeemed/unredeemed will be viewed by each side (ot/clan/neut)
<gaute> Yes there are. We cut the factions from Rubi-Ka so we KNOW the factions in Shadowlands work
properly. Putting factions on top of Rubi-Ka today will change things so much, we would like to see how
Shadowlands behave before we add it to RK as well. The binary - side - system of Rubi-Ka has some
advantages too - you know who your friends and enemies are...
<gaute> It is all about focus for Launch I guess - not chewing off too much at the beginning
<blackmane> DaveDread: can we get a few more examples of perks, for other professions?
<blackmane> griffin: ok, a couple. It is important to remember that this information may change between
now and released - we may decide the not implement these specific perks: one for the MP is the Soothing
Spirits line. This increases the healing abilities of their heal pets, and also gives a little bit of
extra HP and NP to the meta. One for the Fixer is SMG Mastery, which is a line that gives a large boost
to SMG and a smaller one to burst, and
<blackmane> seems to have been cut so here was the last part again...
<blackmane> of special abilities. A general perk line would be NCU Extensions, which is a line giving you
extra NCU. etc There are a lot of different perk lines in all. It should be really exciting
<gaute> Bigfatkiller: so if you install sl, you won`t be able to acces normal rk playfields, like tir or
rome ?
<gaute> Of course you will! You can go back and forth. The shadowlands are more playfields, not less! Just
to make it clear! You can start in SL and go to RK, or vice versa!
<gaute> Add your answer
<gaute> Kill Approve Leave
<gaute> hehe
<Cz> =p
<gaute> Got some extras
<Marius> haha
<Cz> n00b!
<gaute> the frame and form ;p
<gaute> shaddap!
<Marius> gaute is l33t
<gaute> lol
<Cz> Etrigan: will beta for sl be open or invitation? a lot of old players were upset that they got passed
over for beta of nw?
<Cz> Login on the beta servers will most likely be done the same way as in the Notum Wars beta, i.e.
adding a flag on the game account. This would mean that all testers need to be current players of
Anarchy Online.
<Cz> We will start having an invite-only beta phase, and then put out an application form to let all
players apply. Not sure yet how selection will be done based on those applications.
<Cz> More news about this will be available in a few weeks, I'm sure.
<Gallahan> Thanks for coming to today's Anarchy Online House of Commons chat!
<Gallahan> Logs will be posted on http://ao.stratics.com shortly!
<gaute> Thank you everyone! And goodbye
<Gallahan> Feel free to head over to #anarchy-online for free discussion!!!
<Belith> Thank you for joining us everyone
<Lucien> Thanks everyone
* Cz heads over to the #anarchy-online channel to chat
a bit before going home
Perso, je pense qu'on pouvait s'en douter etant donner que sl allait rajouter un system te donnant de nouvelles atack/buff.

Pi bon je pense qu'une majorité de gens vont l'acheter alors
Citation :
Provient du message de Elric
Serais je le seul à trouver cela choquant ?
Non, j'avais dis pareil pour à la sortie de NW. Pour moi une extension devrait apporter du contenu intéressant, de nouvelles possibilités, mais pas être obligatoire.
Citation :
Provient du message de TupaC
Bon si sa reste 19$ c'est encore abordable.. qui nous fasse pas un addon a 60$...
20$ ça me parait impossible, ou alors ceux qui ont acheté NW, qui était sensé être moins complet et donc moins cher qu'une nouvelle extension, auront l'impression d'être pris pour des cons (remarque, c'est déjà l'impression que j'ai eu avec NW+AO à 20$, alors que j'avais payé 250Fr pour AO tout seul...).

D'ailleurs, une question à ce propos: est-ce que SL inclura AO et/ou NW?
Je sais pas wiseman,

Sinon je pense qu'il faudrat compter au alentour de 30 euro comme tous les add on/extension, donc ca reste plus qu'abordable je pense.

Pi bon y'a tellement truc dans cette extension que c'est obliger qu'elle desavantage un peu ceux qui ne l'ont pas, mais a l'inverse si ils n'avaient pas rajouter des truc fondamentaux, des gens auraient dis que cet extension n'etait pa scomplete ect ...
Citation :
Provient du message de Wiseman
20$ ça me parait impossible, ou alors ceux qui ont acheté NW, qui était sensé être moins complet et donc moins cher qu'une nouvelle extension, auront l'impression d'être pris pour des cons (remarque, c'est déjà l'impression que j'ai eu avec NW+AO à 20$, alors que j'avais payé 250Fr pour AO tout seul...).

D'ailleurs, une question à ce propos: est-ce que SL inclura AO et/ou NW?
Ben ya pir moi je l'avais acheter 520Fr soit 80$ en commande au US

Moi le maitre, moi le traitre, j'ai la faculté de disparaitre
Abject, je desinfecte ma ville, des sales insectes débiles
Voila mon style
hehe on va enfin avoir un assassin je prend
par contre je sais pas si vs avez remarquez mais le keeper marche exactement comme le paladin a diablo2 (why not)
autre chose je comprend pas un truc ..au level 220 on change de race ?
Pour ce qui est du prix, meme si les mmorpg sont plus chers au final via l'abonnement, ils sont la solution pour les éditeurs face aux piratage (personne ne pirate AO, ou alors tres tres bien ).

Faut bien reconnaitre que ca reste un loisir assez bon marché si on compare le temps passé (trop) au prix que ca coute.

Personnellement, depuis que je MMORPGise, j'ai réduit mon budget loisir à un seuil digne d'un étudiant sans revenus, alors qu'avant... (mais je préfère ne plus y penser ).

Alors 15$, 20$ ou 30$ tant que c'est pas l'abonnement qui augmente, ca reste "tres" abordable.
Mouhahahah , GA nerfé , evac nerfé , FIXER NERFE ! ha voila une chose qui me fait sourire

Heu sinon , pour les gars lvl 200 qui xp comme des fous pour avoir de l'avance ( sisi yen as ) pour le 201 .. bah raté , Shadowlvl/shwadowXP , new bar de progression apparement ...

Sinon plein de bonne chose , mais je me ferais une idée sur la beta debut mai ( encore faut il que je sois pris )

Moi le maitre, moi le traitre, j'ai la faculté de disparaitre
Abject, je desinfecte ma ville, des sales insectes débiles
Voila mon style
il y aura bientot vi ....

Il vont prendre en priorité les gars qui sont actifs sur le server test .. puis comme pour NW il vont ouvrir les inscriptions ...

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés