Horrible fluidité du serveur, mass bug pour tlm

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Due to translation, I'm not quite sure what you are saying about me. I admit upon finding it while searching for hemogoblin or whatever the quest is, i killed it after noticing it had respawned on my way back. I killed it again hoping there was possibly a drop. I noticed it was giving a lot of xp and reported it and avoided it until I noticed Shenron lake shooting it, so I basically kicked them off as long as I could and then finished off their spawn, but they always returned. I stayed until level 31 on AR hunting for SOF, and it was done legitimately and with a lot of frustration. Upon hunting my sof during 1x... THREE in a row dropped. You're telling me drop rates were not adjusted? Also my buddy Zadok had a bugged character...0 luck. You're supposed to have 100. for weeks he didn't get a drop on ANYTHING, I hunted every item he needed until realizing the problem wasn't just bad luck. After that his character was fixed, but no benefit of making up for all the time and lack of items he should have had. I hunted items for 2 characters(Good AND Evil) as a mortal, so if somebody is getting special treatment I'm first in line to be pissed off.
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés