News du Product Manager Carsomyr

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par A Message from Product Manager Carsomyr

Hi all,

I told you that we would make an update after the Gamescom as well as C-Level meetings Neowiz and Aeria had and now I’d like to update you about the current status of the game. Unfortunately, we couldn’t come up with a fix launch date and milestones like close beta tests and open beta tests because the project is bigger than expected and the game needs a couple of tweaks to be able to penetrate the western MMO market and to have a stable and sustainable future in there.

We as Aeria Games want to deliver you the best Bless version as possible. The game has a great lore behind its world, solid gameplay and a big potential to become a sustainable and long lasting MMORPG in the western market. In order to make that happen though, we need to deliver a more polished and complete product. We are still talking about what the change needs are and what needs to be done before the game comes to the western market. Here are a couple of things that Neowiz Bless Studio will be working on:

Ingame performance: Neowiz Bless Studio is putting the most effort and planning to improve the performance aspects of massive battle contents such as Siege of Castra, Capital War, Raid etc. to provide the players the best gaming environment.

Combat System: As many of you might know, the combat system as of now feels unresponsive and the action combat is not on par with current generation action MMORPGs. Neowiz will be working on both tab targeting and action combat systems to have better combat experience in both systems. In the end of the day, combat is a very important aspect of every MMO and needs to feel good to keep players entertained in combat.

These are two of many changes, which will come to with the western release of Bless. I understand from a player perspective that it sucks to wait for a game for an indefinite amount of time but on the other hand, it is going to be above your expectations and is going to be a blast once the game is there. Meanwhile, we will be finalizing the list of action items together with Neowiz to finalize the release date. I’ll let you know once we have more concrete information.

Best Regards,
Carsomyr

[SOURCE : http://bless-source.com/news/bless-e...-update-91316/ ]

Une petite traduction d'un rédacteur de la section svp ?
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés