[Dev Chat] 03/02/2009 (en anglais uniquement)

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Un ptit résumé FR serait le bienvenu.

Citation :
[00:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): Hello Everyone and welcome to the chat with the team at Turbine! I'll let them introduce themselves, then they'll start taking your questions! Take it away guys!
[00:03] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Howdy, I'm Floon, Art Director for Lotro. I am a cranky old man.
[00:03] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): HI I'm Sapience, part of the community team, and no you cannot have my Pew Pew! *looks at Constant Gardner*
[00:03] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Hello everyone, I'm Rowan - Live Producer for LOTRO. and Floon is a cranky old man.
[00:03] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): Hello, my name is Jalessa - I'm a systems developer here at Turbine. I work with Monster Play and other assorted systems here on LOTRO.
[00:04] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Hello, I'm Amlug, instance designer, raid designer, and other things content...
[00:04] anon11: Hello! Constant Gardener, Game Systems Designer
[00:05] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): People here are typing, trust me.
[00:07] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): (n1n3mill): What new features can we look forward to with mylotro.com and will there be anyway someone can add their ingame friends list to their mylotro.com game list?

That's a great idea! We do have a lot in store for my.lotro.com. In fact I was just watching a demo of some of the things the team is working on for our next update. I think you'll be very happy with all of it. We just can't tell you...yet. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:08] anon11: Is there any chance of fixing pet pathing in for LM pets? I'm tired of starting a battle only to see my pet 5 feet behind me just standing there. :-)

We’re looking into that right now! It’s something we’ve taken to heart and QA is checking out hotspots with pathing even now.
[00:08] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Jubjub (breadie): SPC Burris [3rd ID] (ltnightmare): The Art is amazing! How did you manage to come up with ideas and designs for most of the armor and weaponry in the game?

Your question is amazing! And thanks!

We do a lot of concept art. We read the books a lot. We pore over encyclopedias and architecture books and reference books. And we do more concepts. When we come up with a concept we really love, we start building out from there. Add more and more details to support that initial vision, and just keep going.
[00:09] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): BaByBooM- Freak (babybodom): what is about the 3 man instances... they are fun and fast... lots of people like it... question is will there be more and if so will there be also more of instances like midnight raid or library of steel (for legend weapons exp)

We like 3 man instances too! We are going to be doing more of them in the future for sure! http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:09] <[Xf Helper] MasterRen (masterren) is nu lid van groep Moderator>
[00:10] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Shyloren of Brandywine (n1n3mill): I am only into my second month of LOTRO and the game is fantastic. Are you planning on releasing retail expansions every year?

We definitely want to keep the pace of content coming. At Turbine it's not just about retail expansions... we pride ourselves on consistently growing the world and adding more fun things for you to do. (Asheron's Call is now approaching it's 10th year of this.)
[00:11] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Jubjub (breadie): arc| NestorC (nestorc): Are there any members of the original AC/AC2 team in the LOTRO dev team?

Yeah, there are a few folks who worked on AC and AC2. And of course the AC team sits within nerf-gun distance of the lotro team.
[00:11] <[Xf Helper] Supercop007 (supercop007) is nu lid van groep Moderator>
[00:12] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): mutraslura: What can you tell us about new raids? Will it make in book 7, and what will we see for new for the raiding?

We like raids too! There is definitely a raid coming for Book 7. It is a 12-person raid and hopefully you will love it! http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif We will continue to support raiding in the future as well.
[00:14] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Ragter (ragters): Will we see a 24 man raid coming in the next book or two?
[00:14] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): There is much furious typing going on.
[00:14] anon11: The burglar is one of the stronger classes in the game, but it hasn't seen any real changes since the beta. Do you have any plans for adding/changing of their skill sets?

All the classes are evolving including the Burglar.
[00:14] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Amlug is having trouble finding the shift key....
[00:15] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Sorry... reposting....

Ragter (ragters): Will we see a 24 man raid coming in the next book or two?

We are focused on 3-mans, 6-mans, and 12-mans right now but who knows what the mysterious future will hold. My magic 8-ball says "Wait and see..."
[00:15] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): [Xf Helper] Jubjub (breadie): BaByBooM- Freak (babybodom): about PvMP you have done alot since moria came live, but it has never been more unrevording for peeps then before... ranking is only for fun and no real think to get from that (pardon me)... my question is... will you add new stuff in pvMP for peeps, maby new area, or better items, new quests and way of fights... pvmp instances maby? (btw. great job on adding destiny points for freeps)

We're always looking to do new things to keep interest in PvMP, and we're definitely not stopping with this book. Book 7 will include updates to Glan Vraig chests (new loot, including chances for IA loot) and updates to boss loot in the Delving will hopefully entice Free Players to come back out. I also hope to continue to enhance the reward system in other ways (better rank items) through later books).
[00:17] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Astillius (astillius): Seeing as Christopher Tolkien won't give up the rights to the "Silmarillion" and "Unfinished Tales" books, What do you plan to do with game content regarding those and the lore they create for LOTR?

We plan on not infringing on the rights to those works. There's plenty to LotR yet to do, and that is enough to keep us busy.
[00:18] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Serenity (serenity777): Having jusy started playing less than a month ago, I am loving this adventure! But, I was expecting to see a wizard type class, will this ever be an option?

Part of the challenge of developing a game based on Tolkien's work is the specific nature of his world. Some archtypes such as "wizard" are not part of this world... well at least you already know who they are. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif What we can do is continue to find fun options for new classes that fit within this world, such as the Warden and Runekeeper.
[00:19] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): khrain: Why no useable campfires in Moria?

Good question. Sounds like something to discuss with the world team.
[00:19] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): wickedpt (wickedpt): Any ETA on Book7? Pretty please? I have cake. *wink* http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

I like cake.
[00:20] anon11: Tactical damage currently does not scale well past level 40. On top of that resist rates are too high and the current system of "hit or miss" makes playing a tactical damage class handicapped. What changes can we expect to see made to the combat system that will allow for Rune-keepers to do the damage they were advertised to do? Will Rune-keepers ever be a viable main DPS class like Hunters and Champions?

The Runekeeper will be getting some buffs shortly. Though it’s worth noting we didn’t make any changes to DPS form 40-50, they are the same as they were in SoA. As always we’re keeping an eye on monster strength.
[00:20] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): wickedpt (wickedpt): Any ETA on Book7? Pretty please? I have cake. *wink* http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Soon (TM) http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:22] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): Jubjub (breadie): schneevs (schneevs67): I just love the new addtions to the game...any plans for new monster classes to be added?

Not at the moment http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif We've got our hands full with the warg, spider, orc, and uruk classes we currently have.
[00:23] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): BaByBooM- Freak (babybodom): when moria came out you made many new outfits (for general items, not just "outfits") many look cool and interesting.... will there be more of those sets with diferent and unique style? specially for light and medium armour (to look more serious and not to colourfull)

We love making outfits. They're pretty time-consuming, which is why we don't make gobs and gobs and gobs of outfits every book. But the outfit system has proven to be one of the most popular additions to the game, so we are always adding at least a couple new outfits every update. There's a nice Lorien-style dress in Book 7, and some new armor textures for the Lorien armor.
[00:24] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): (toktic): Ganoderma (ganoderma): I'd like an adress book for people. I keep forgetting what exact neighborhood or house people live in

That's a very cool idea http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:25] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Draimen (only1war): will any earlier instances that not many people do anymore, be Revamped to get people back into them?

This is definitely an idea that has been tossed around. Stay tuned...
[00:26] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): (garian07): Will there be kinship cloaks in the near future

That's hard. We don't have the ability to take on player-generated content in the form of textures, so that means we need to add new cloaks. We're always adding new cloaks. But enough to keep up with all the kinships out there? I *do* like to leave the office and see my family on occasion....

[00:27] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): wickedpt (wickedpt): What do i have to do to go work at Turbine? =)

turbine.com, we have a jobs page.
[00:27] anon11: [Xf Helper] Jubjub (breadie): SPC Burris [3rd ID] (ltnightmare): A lot of time was put forth in the creation of the minstrel class. How did you ever find such an idea and add onto it to make it a fun and enjoyable class to play?

Ultimately this is a good time to clarify how class creation works. We’ve got a team of people that work on the classes, no one person is responsible for every aspect of class development. It’s a team effort, from art to design. We’ve got a team of people who review all the changes. The minstrel as a songster, was a great idea that was around before I came on the team, and it has evolved from there. It was born out of the desire of being able to “heal” players without using “true” magic.

Thanks for the compliment, we’ll pass it along.
[00:28] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): sageofsaria: Newer players have complained of the tough beginning to the games, and many a time give up before they get to higher levels; what do you plan to do about this?

We want the game to be approachable and fun, especially to new players. This is something we'll be taking a look at in the near future. Thank you for the feedback!
[00:30] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): (boak): any plans to allow players who can only wear light armor, to cosmetically equip medium or heavy armor?

That sounds like it would just create a weird, confusing situation. Preserving *some* distinction between classes seems valuable to me.
[00:32] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): hankt354: I still have left over tokens from the seasonal games. Will those ever be useful again?

By all means, if you have the bank space, hold on to them! The tokens are re-used when the festivals reopen each season. Keep coming back to spend them. We also add new things to each festival, so it pays to come back and check out what we've added!
[00:34] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Hankyone (hankyone): Any word on the possible "Month of the Kinship" mentioned in a previous dev chat?

Patience gives me daily beatings for that comment now. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif As always we're balancing all the great ideas that are in progress for the game. It's important to make the right trade-offs. We're definitely tossing around options and ideas... until then, the beatings shall continue!
[00:34] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): (toktic): I among many would love to have the ability to cosmetically equip weapons/shields. Is this something we can hope to see? Is this something that needs background tech changes to see [and if so, what are they]?

You: preacher. Me: choir. I too want this: gaurdians getting to pick the appearance of their shields, that seems pretty obvious to me. Unfortunately, things aren't structured in such a way to let that happen. Things you wear, they go through one system. Things you hold, they go through another. We did a lot of work to allow the appearance system for things you wear to permit outfits. There is much work to do if we want to get into shields and weapons. Many folks want it, many of us want it, but it's a big task. For now, we must commiserate together.
[00:34] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): (thompir): Who onthe team found it necessary to increase the bust size for elves and how can I get him on my Christmas card list? :0

Cards may be sent to me, c/o Turbine.
[00:34] anon11: [Xf Helper] Jubjub (breadie): ryswald55: Are there any plans to buff Fellowship Maneuvers? They have received much neglect in recent months it seems. Damage didn't scale well at all (just like the tactical scaling issue question you answered earlier) and there is no benefit to doing a complex FM (like BRGYBR) over a relatively simple one (GGGBB or RRRRRG).

It was a known issue, that made content very sad (points at Amlug) that conjunctions were a bit overpowered in SoA. Effectively expert players were working our poor creatures over and it made both casual players upset (about how much better coordinated groups seemed) and it made designing challenging content tough. So the changes here were deliberate, however, we are constantly evaluating our changes, we want it to be rewarding, but not game breaking-ly so.
[00:35] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): I agree! http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:37] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): Ragter (ragters): Will you guys consider adding a volunteer from the community to help bridge the coummnity to the devs... i.e. a community rep for each class?

This is a great idea. We're always looking for new ways to interact with our players and collect useful feedback. We have some things in mind that we hope will address this. Hypothetically. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:37] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): Aries (ariesofdoom): Will we see mroe emotes in the future? I sure miss my /lick http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

We have a couple coming! (Including a few for monsterplay!)
[00:38] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): (unclecid): How awesome is Elendilmir the Jewelled Bell of Servers?

*jingle* *jangle*!
[00:38] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): *jingle* *jangle*!
[00:38] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): *jingle* *jingle* jingle* *clang*
[00:39] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Go [Jewelled Bell]!
[00:39] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience):
(unclecid): How awesome is Elendilmir the Jewelled Bell of Servers?
Floon stole my Jingle Jangle!

[00:41] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): (ganoderma): Will there be new instruments soon? either complete new or tier 6 ones because we minstrels still have to use our old, worn instruments

We will be introducing tier 6 instruments with Book 7 http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:41] anon11: [Xf Helper] MasterRen (masterren): wickedpt (wickedpt): Can you explain the un-legendary Sticky Gourd Lore-Master skill? Why is a level 60 skill worst than our level 1 skill. Lore-Masters have allways been a very imaginative class. Every skill usually has somekind of buff/debuff/cc component to it. But this one, our last skill in the game simply seems lackluster. Can anyone comment on that?

Ultimately, we had to be very careful with giving the LM a strong direct damage component. Like many of our post 50 skills, it’s their upgrades that make them strong. (Having you seen the flaming pyres of goblins?)
[00:42] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Ragter (ragters): Will we be seeing a new hobby coming in the near future?

We are considering a few ideas. For now, I can neither confirm nor deny... but I'd be happy to hear your suggestions!
[00:43] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Bephwyn (bephwyn): When will Isengard be open for Applications again?

The Isengard private test environment has not gone away... it's just been sleeping for a little while. When we reopen it I expect the team will post this on the forums along with notifying folks that are already part of that community. Book 7 is coming!
[00:44] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Moir (xmoirx): Hi team and happy new year, Moria is a very dry place, we need a Place to go have a few drinks in the evening and play a few tunes, is there any plans for a bar MOM? http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Who knows where the adventures of the Inn League will take us next. We fully intend on supporting more Inn League shananigans!
[00:44] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): smokeymcg33k): could we see more non-quest type player interaction? sports is a cool idea, maybe some other stuff too

Hobnannigans!
[00:45] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): *sigh* Floon!
[00:45] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): Hobnannigans! *hides*
[00:45] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): A lot of player-player interaction is difficult to synchronize between all clients and the server, so there are technical hurdles to overcome to make for enjoyable experiences.
[00:46] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): Sapience, go play some freeze tag. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:46] anon11: [Xf Helper] Jubjub (breadie): Banshee (s2banshee1020): Will Minstrels see a buff to their healing abilities? It is almost impossible to keep up with the damage mobs do in some Moria instances.

Healing has definitely become harder. (Remember Amlug being sad in SoA about things being easy?) Our instance loot got a big buff in Moria, and so did the challenge level of those instances. Though ballads will begin to impact your healing output post book 7, and the Watcher of Resolve trait line will increase the magnitude of that.
[00:49] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): khrain: The hook system that is used in housing is....unpopular. Any plans to change to a more free-form style?

We're always looking at ways to improve housing. The hook system is what we could do for the live product, to provide as much functionality as possible, and make the limits on house decorating as clear as possible. We're hoping to look at it again in the future, but (as I say a lot) it's a Big Feature, and A Lot Of Work, and we have A Lot Of Other Things To Do.
[00:51] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): smiljan66: i really like to meet gollum

He's creepy, and smells like rotten fish. Give him a wide berth.
[00:51] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): And he's in the Trollshaws!
[00:52] anon11: [Xf Helper] Supercop007 (supercop007): sageofsaria: Many players complain about the new player classes being better than older playing classes; what do you plan to do about this?

This is in the eye of the beholder, I’ve read the Rune-keeper isn’t as good as the Hunter? Which is it? J As always we’ll look at each of the classes and make sure that they can serve in their primary roles.
[00:53] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Ragter (ragters): Can we expect to see the rest of Lothlorien and perhaps beyond in bk7 or maybe even new parts of Moria?

We are opening up all of Lothlorien for Book 7. It is coming out really well and I think after several months of the darkness of Moria, you will all be very very happy with what we've done. But be careful, the elves don't take kindly to stangers... time to make friends!
[00:54] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): We're really proud of Caras Galadhon. The artists and world builders involved have really created something special. Hie thee hence.
[00:56] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Wow, the hour, she is almost gone.
[00:56] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): That was fast.
[00:57] anon11: [Xf Helper] MasterRen (masterren): Banshee (s2banshee1020): Who's idea was it to add -1000 mentor cooldown for a Minstrel legendary trait? It always makes me laugh when I see that.

I laugh too! But seriously, the dreams of Minstrel’s making thousands of gold using their mentor skill cooldown items in Moria, will be sailing into the west shortly.
[00:58] Turbine_Rowan (turbinerowan): (cymbol): Goat mounts can be used outside of moria. Was this intended?

Well the lore states pretty clearly that horses wouldn't go into Moria. This doesn't mean that other things can't come out. http://community.codemasters.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
[00:59] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): (toktic): Does that mean we'll need to earn reputation with the Elves of Lothlorien like we did with Forochel?

Yes. We are building a very nice reputation system with Lorien. Our goal is to support the lore of Lothlorien and the elves and not let everyone waltz into their sacred home but at the same time we don't want to make the reputation gates too grindy. We are working on the balance now and we are pretty proud of what we've come up with... For those who may have had dealings with elves of Lorien before Book 7, you may find it even easier to get in...
[00:59] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): Supercop007 (supercop007): Hankyone (hankyone): Will the new Lothlorien quests be Worth doing for a lvl60?

Absolutely. The quests will help you get tokens to exchange for cool new reputation items (including recipes for some of those nifty new tier 6 instruments I hinted about earlier). Amlug's dev diary (coming soon) will have more information for you on Lothloriens quest and reputation system.
[00:59] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): OK, not answering a question now, just saying things. Personally, I'm really looking forward to Book 7 and opening up Lorien to you guys. We wanted to ship with all of Lorien in the expansion, but when we realized we needed more time to do it right, we took that time. I think we've done it justice, and can't wait for everyone to have a look.
[01:01] Turbine_Floon (floonbeetle): Thanks for having us for this chat. Be sure to tune in to my cranky answers to various questions in the forums.
[01:01] Turbine_Amlug (turbineamlug): Thank you guys for some great questions and some pretty funny ones as well! We are as excited as you to play the new content in Book 7 and beyond!
[01:02] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): Thanks all! *jingle* *jangle* (I just wanted to ring the bell again)
[01:02] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): Alright everyone!
[01:02] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): We've come to the end!
[01:02] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): Now to announce the winners!
[01:02] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): 5 lucky users will win 30 Free Days of LOTRO!
[01:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): And the 5 winners are...*drumroll*
[01:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): Sageofsaria
babyboom-freak
smiljan66
evenlas
Hankyone
[01:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): PM me if you've won! I need some info!
[01:03] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): Congratulations!
[01:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): Thanks for participating everybody!
[01:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): 8 more days left in the Play 2 Win event! Keep Playing!
[01:03] LOTRO Chat Leader (officiallotro5): LOTRO is rank 12 on Xfire. Let's get it into the Top 10!
[01:03] Turbine_Sapience (turbinesapience): Woot! 'Grats to the winners!
Citation :
[00:15] Turbine_Jalessa (jalessa): [Xf Helper] Jubjub (breadie): BaByBooM- Freak (babybodom): about PvMP you have done alot since moria came live, but it has never been more unrevording for peeps then before... ranking is only for fun and no real think to get from that (pardon me)... my question is... will you add new stuff in pvMP for peeps, maby new area, or better items, new quests and way of fights... pvmp instances maby? (btw. great job on adding destiny points for freeps)

We're always looking to do new things to keep interest in PvMP, and we're definitely not stopping with this book. Book 7 will include updates to Glan Vraig chests (new loot, including chances for IA loot) and updates to boss loot in the Delving will hopefully entice Free Players to come back out. I also hope to continue to enhance the reward system in other ways (better rank items) through later books).
Du loot premier age dans les Landes d'Etten, ça risque effectivement d'attirer du monde.

"Valrod a marqué un coup dévastateur avec Cherche-cœur sur le Gornnakh pour 7,556 Ouistrenesse de dégâts à Moral." 2/09/11

"Valrod a marqué un coup dévastateur avec Cherche-cœur sur le Gornnakh pour 7,161 Ouistrenesse de dégâts à Moral." 2/09/11 ... 1H après le premier.
Des armes du 1er Age en pvp ?

Je suis réservé sur le bon côté de la chose, je me souviens du rush héros pour avoir le set pvp avec des rangs à monter : le résultat n'avait rien d'intéressant pour le pvp sinon l'apport du nombre mais sans envie de jouer, juste de monter de rang.

*croise les doigts*

Pour le reste, bien, par contre faut pas être pressé je pense vu les dernières phrases des dévs en fin de discussion
Vu qu'on parle des coffres de Glan, les rangs n'ont plus grand chose à faire. La récompense s'obtient principalement en rendant les quêtes de raid des prises de forts et avant-postes. Ce qui n'est pas une mauvaise chose pour le dynamisme de la région.
Après bien sur il y a la crainte de voir les landes comme une annexe PvE mais j'espère que les monstres ne nous laisseront pas faire si facilement (on compte sur eux !).

Sinon faudra voir le taux de drop de ces coffres ; je ne pense pas qu'on va voir tomber une arme 1er age à chaque ouverture ^^

Edit pour autre chose : j'ai pas aimé comment les Dev ont envoyé pèter le mec qui a posé une question sur le Cambrio ^^
Surtout moi ce qui me fait rire... c'est la sélection des questions...

On attends, on veut surtout savoir pour la majorité d'entre nous , je pense, la suite de l'histoire/les futurs ajouts...

Et ils nous choisissent des questions et font un roman sur le design des armures/armes... ou sur mylotro... mouais...
Je confirme, les sélections des question me laisse perplexe...mais ça a toujours contenu des questions foireuses, et à côté ya des questions intéressante (jusqu'où je suis arrivé...)

Par contre là où c'est bof, c'est qu'ils ont pas annoncé le dev chat sur le site off français
du loot 1er age (enfin chance de loot) en pvp c'est n'importe quoi et je prévois déja l'arrivée d'une masse de héros la bave au lèvres, et si c'est encore pour se retrouver côtés monstres en sous effectif a se faire farmer a glain, ou voir les guildes mettre des monstres pour reprendre les forts et faire monter les récompenses pour les coffres ça vas devenir n'importe quoi.
Citation :
Publié par Valaraukar
du loot 1er age (enfin chance de loot) en pvp c'est n'importe quoi et je prévois déja l'arrivée d'une masse de héros la bave au lèvres, et si c'est encore pour se retrouver côtés monstres en sous effectif a se faire farmer a glain, ou voir les guildes mettre des monstres pour reprendre les forts et faire monter les récompenses pour les coffres ça vas devenir n'importe quoi.
Je le sens bien comme ça aussi.
Après le rush des instances, ça va être le rush dans les Landes d'Etten!
Hum...
C'est comme ça qu'on fait partir des rumeurs ...
non mais les mecs arrêtez d'halluciner... ils n'ont jamais parlé d'armes du premier age ... et effectivement car il n'y en aura jamais dans des coffres a glain

de la totalité du dev chat, il n'y a que des réponses concernant ces coffres, surtout que la première réponse induit tout le monde en erreur...

s'il y a des objets légendaires soyez sur qu'il s'agira de nos bons vieux items du 3eme age pas la peine de rêver

A part ça, quelques nouvelles ou confirmations intéressantes pour le livre 7 : nouveau raid de 12, instruments tiers 6 pour ménestrels + possible boost sur les heals, l'ouverture de la lorien avec une nouvelle réputation...
Bah pourtant...lis bien ceci:

Citation :
Book 7 will include updates to Glan Vraig chests (new loot, including chances for IA loot)
Tu as une autre traduction??

Je suis très mauvais en anglais mais bon... là je pense comprendre +/- ^^
Citation :
Publié par Valaraukar
les loots sont à la caverne de Fror pas les coffres, on loot déja du 2eme âge la bas.
Citation :
Publié par Galhardir
Bah pourtant...lis bien ceci:

Tu as une autre traduction??

Je suis très mauvais en anglais mais bon... là je pense comprendre +/- ^^

IA loot : Item advancement >> objet a progression ... donc objets légendaires

et les loots sont pas spécifiquement a la caverne, mais partout dans le jeu

Les pnj, dans leur ensemble, ont une chance de dropper les objets légendaires, 3eme ou 2eme en rare, selon leur niveau

Ceux du 1er sont réservés au Guetteur
Venant du fofo US :

Citation :
I can also mention that there are some changes to crafting focused on item advancement: 1) The total number of ingredients required to create IA's will be reduced, 2) Mithril Flakes can be used to create multiple legendary items, 3) The cooking teas will yield greater item advancement XP, and 4) legendary items will have 3-4 legacies.
Vous noterez que le Dev utilise aussi le terme "IA" pour parler des objets légendaires craftés, et comme nous ne crafteront jamais d'objets légendaires du 1er age on peut en déduire logiquement que c'est juste un acronyme anglais et que cela ne signifie pas "1er Age".

[HS]Par contre il est intéressant de noter qu'ils vont booster le craft des objets légendaires ... [/HS]
Citation :
Publié par Harfang Des Larmes
D'ailleurs, pour 1e age ils n'auraient pas mis plutôt 1A que IA ? A moins que pour le 2e âge ils disent IIA, et le 3e IIIa, ça j'en sais rien.

Ok je viens de comprendre pourquoi vous étiez sur la mauvaise piste ... le I de IA que vous aviez pris pour un 1...

Disons qu'étant un peu habitué des abreviations US cela me paraissait évident, mais je peux comprendre qu'on puisse se tromper

Donc conclusion IA loot = objets légendaires. et pas du tout 1er age
Alors, en gros (je reprends pas les questions de type FAQ ou comment qu'ils font pour avoir des idées) :

- Des nouveautés pour mylotro (qui n'intéressent donc pas les joueurs EU)
- Des pets pour MdS qui ne s'arrêtent pas à 5m du joueur
- D'autres instances de 3 joueurs dans le futur
- Raid à 12 dans le livre VII, et plus de raids à l'avenir
- Au sujet des raids à 24, ils se concentrent sur les instances à 3, 6 ou 12, mais à long terme ils feront peut-être leur réapparition.
- Au sujet du PvMP : les récompenses des coffres de Glain Vraig améliorées avec des chances de trouver des armes légendaires à l'intérieur, récompenses de boss de la Caverne de Fror améliorées pour le livre VII, et d'autres améliorations comme une amélioration des récompenses de rang dans les prochains livres.
- Date de sortie du livre VII : bientôt (merci Chunga pour la traduction)
- Pas de prévisions d'ajout de nouvelle classe monster pour le moment
- Des ajouts d'équipements décoratifs dans chaque mise à jour, comme dans le livre VII une belle robe de la Lorien et des nouveaux skins d'armure pour les armures de la Lorien.
- Ils trouvent que l'idée d'un carnet d'adresse pour les voisinages est une très bonne idée
- Les devs réfléchissent à des moyens de repeupler des instances peu visitées
- Les capes de confrérie sont difficiles à mettre en oeuvre car on ne peut permettre la création par les joueurs de nouvelles capes, et ça signifierait de rajouter une cape par confrérie, ce qui est impossible
- Ils vont jeter un oeil sur le démarrage difficile du jeu qui fait que beaucoup de joueurs abandonnent avant d'atteindre des niveaux plus élevés
- Réponse assez ambigüe pour le mois de la confrérie, laissant penser que c'est pas pour demain
- Le rajout du système d'équipement décoratif pour les armes et bouclier est très complexe, et même s'ils souhaitent le créer, ça sera très difficile.
- De nouveaux emotes dans le livre VII, dont certains pour les monsters
- Arrivée d'instruments de tier 6 dans le livre VII
- Ils ont quelques idées pour de nouveaux hobbies, mais ils ne peuvent rien confirmer ou infirmer pour le moment
- Au sujet de plus d'interactions entre joueurs comme par exemple du sport : les interactions entre joueurs n'étant pas de type quête sont extrêmement difficiles à mettre en oeuvre
- Des améliorations pour le ménestrel après le livre VII : les ballades vont commencer à améliorer les capacités de soins
- Pas de changements dans le système de crochets pour la décorations de maison pour le moment, car c'est un gros truc et ils ont plein de choses à faire avant, mais ils y regarderont dans le futur
- Ajout du reste de la Lothlorien dans le livre VII, accessible grâce à un système de réputation spécial dont ils sont assez fier (qui ressemblerait un peu à celui du Forochel), et la réputation permettra entre autre d'obtenir des items et des recettes de tier 6 comme des recettes d'instruments de ménestrel. Plus d'informations sur les quêtes et le système de réputation de la Lothlorien à venir dans un prochaine dev diary. Les devs sont également très fiers de leur boulot pour Caras Galadhon
Merci pour la traduction, même si apprend pas grand chose...et toujours aucune info sur la date de sortie du livre 7 ?

Edit : merci Chunga pour l'explication de l'abréviation " E.T.A " (j'avais oublié)
merci pour la traduction mais bon c'est un peu pessimiste

soit les changements intéressant sont très difficile a faire

Soit les changements pour d'autres choses ils y pensent mais pour plus tard

Ajouter des récompense de type pve dans les landes, je continue a dire que c'est n'importe quoi et que les landes vont se transformer en zone pve avec des mobs plus intelligents, enfin généralement sauf les faucheurs

Plus d'annonce de "mois" de la confrérie, on est r10 on a pas de plus que la maison et pas de possibilité de donner des grades ou autres a part caun, off, recrue et membre

La lothlorien avec de la réput, ben tient.

Mouais a voir franchement
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés