Blagues anti-français

Fil fermé
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par Petitpoarouge
Y'a que moi que ça choque le mauvais anglais de la blague de Teddy?
Developpe ?

Sinon...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
You are the President of the United States. Scientists have discovered a meteor that is headed towards the earth. They have calculated that it will strike France in 2 days, at approximately 2:30 A.M. The meteor is large enough to completely wipe France from the face of the earth forever.

France and the United Nations have requested that the United States send all available ships and aircraft to help evacuate the country. Among the ships and planes you could be sending are many that are being used to fight the war on terror overseas. As President, you must decide:

Do you: -

A) Stay up late on the night of the impact to watch the coverage live?

or do you: -

B) Tape it and watch it in the morning

----

An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman
Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish" says the genie.

The Welshman says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Wales."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in Wales was forever made fertile for farming.

The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country. Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye,'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France.

The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."
Citation :
Publié par Petitpoarouge
C'est étonnant quand même si ça vient d'un site anglophone. Ah moins que ça soit fait exprès et je vais avoir honte
Réfléchis à qui est censé dire cette phrase...la raison de cette faute te sera évidente.
I was there at the time

Nouvelle URL --> http://www.blahblahblah.co.uk --> Rubrique "anti-French jokes" et rubrique "Why the French are Scums"

How did the Nazis convince the French that they weren't invading?
--> They marched in backwards and told them they were leaving.

Be advised that due to the recent heatwave in France and the resulting death, that the French government is speeding up it's space program. They intend to send documents of surrender to the Sun.

Bon faut pas être trop susceptible.
Fil fermé

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés