Questions sur Sidi

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Voila je voulais savoir si quelqu'un pouvait me decrire comment se débrouiller dans sidi ainsi que des conseils pour les mob différentes

Merci d'avance

PS Surtout il y a t'il une technique spécial pour tuer apo ?
From Salaris, a retired Legion/Gaheris player, and his Albion Si Guide (with a few -MINOR- additions by me).

Caer Sidi.

Skeletal S.: This boss calls for help and runs away at high speed – that’s about it. If you’ve cleared his whole area beforehand, you’re safe. Try to wall him between two groups, so he keeps turning around and gets stuck. I suggest two groups minimum.

Spectral Provisioner: This guy actually fights back, but he’s not too difficult. He will drop items in your backpack to encumber you and run away sometimes, so make sure you watch your backpacks. I suggest at least three groups.

Lich Lord Irion: This boss is far harder than the previous two, and probably harder than the next several as well, in my experience. I suggest you keep your raid at the central staircase until the pullers have brought over everything except the boss. When the boss fight begins, Irion will create several duplicates of himself, all of which will attack. If the real Irion (who will appear solid, and the others ghostly) is killed, they will all die. This can be difficult, however, since selecting them can be hard in a small area, so assisting the leader here is a must. Also, this boss will cast Area of Effect mezz spells, which can make the fight much more difficult. I suggest at least four to five groups.
-done him with three groups-

Warlord D.: This is a straight melee fight. The boss does significant damage and has quite a few hit points, and he also parries. This encounter is similar to a harder version of the Wrath of Mordred fight in Llyn Barfog overall.

-Done him with three groups-

Silencer: This ooze boss adapts to damage types. If that damage type is used, the Silencer will teleport the offender to a pit nearby. I suggest that the pit is cleared before you enter this area, to make the teleportation much safer. Due to his high level, this can often require a large number of people, but Silencer’s offensive capabilities are generally unimpressive. Four to five groups is fine.

-do-able with smaller groups, just painstakingly long-

Bane of Hope: The Bane of Hope is another straightforward melee fight, however, they will teleport to another area nearby when heavily wounded and regenerate, which can make the fight much longer in duration if you do not have players ready in several locations. Three to four groups could probably take this guy down without difficulty.

Lich Lord Sanguis: This boss begins as a Archwizard, but when you kill him, several adds will spawn and the Archwizard will respawn as the Lich Lord. This boss parries, and he is vulnerable to crush and thrust, but strong to slash and most magic types. At least four groups is probably a good idea.

Crypt Lord: This boss isn’t very difficult, but you will get massive numbers of adds in the area if you do not clear all of it before you get his aggro. This has the potential to be very dangerous. The boss himself simply melees for moderate damage.

Soul Reckoner: Similar to the Crypt Lord in terms of adds, however, this boss fights very differently. There are several Reckoned Souls surrounding the boss, and these must be killed before he becomes vulnerable to attack. He seems to gain life back when killing players, much like Legion, or he simply has a high regeneration rate.

The Host: The Host is actually several separate powerful mobs that travel as a group. If any one of them is killed, they all die, but they all fight together and are quite powerful. If you don’t clear the entire area before aggroing the Host, you can get some rather impressive aggro in this area.
Rewards: One 100% Quality item per Keylord, plus random drops. These drops are very powerful, some of which are better than Epic class-specific armor. Almost all the weapons have particle effects as well. If a full suit of the class specific armor is obtained, one can wear one of the powerful necklaces from Apocalypse (see below). Each Keylord has their own specific drops, as well as some of the class armor.

horsemen
If you intend to take on the horsemen, I suggest you get reinforcements beforehand unless you have a very large group of players already. Remember, the respawn should be eight to ten hours after the first Keylord (Skeletal S.) was killed. When entering the Horsmen’s room, the encounter will trigger, and they will begin a speech. Respond to their question, and the horsemen will prepare to fight. You will be given about a minute between each Horseman to prepare – they are invincible during this time.

First Horseman (Fames): Simple melee fight, and the easiest of the horsemen.

Second Horseman (Bellum): Bellum immediately summons several animated weapons, which are extremely deadly. Kill Bellum as fast as possible and the adds will disappear. I suggest at least six groups from this point on. -(bert here) , this guy is actually a lot harder if you zerg JUST him. Its much easier if you focus on killing his weapon summons (every summon you kill, drops two, he summons six in total, so you really only have to kill 3). This guy is heavy melee resistant, but magic weak. I'd melee him for 1 (-24) damage on my minstrel, but my DD shouts would hit him for over 90 - 110 a shout.

Third Horseman (Morbus): When Morbus attacks, he will create several adds. Unlike with Bellum, you must kill these adds before you can harm Morbus. Fortuantely, their attacks are not quite as bad as the adds from Bellum. Assist here and all should go well.

Fourth Horsman (Funus): This boss can only be harmed by clerics, all other character classes instantly restore him to full health if they attack.

Strategy (bert here): Debuff this guy to hell and back. So long as NO ONE BUT CLERICS MELEE this guy, he won't insta-heal to 100% hp.

Get any and all necros to AF debuff em, and anyone with a con or str/con debuff, to debuff him. Not only does it add to attacker count (thus increasing cleric damage), it also increases the damage he takes. If you also make sure the clerics have their DA up (not a wiz/theurg etc DA) , they'll do WAY more damage. Also make sure to group the clerics with a healer w/ celerity , and a shield tank / paladin for defensive reasons. Make sure to disease Funus as well (shamans/cabalists can handle this aspect).

Rewards: Two 100% quality drops per Horseman, including some that cannot be found on the Keylords.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse may well be the single hardest boss in the game, since the other Epic Dungeon Bosses are designed differently. As such, at least a dragon-sized raid is probably required. Due to Apocalypse’s extremely high level, a minimum of about 100 people is required simply to have a reasonable hit rate on him, so any amount of strategy will not get a raid very far without at least 70-100 players. The lowest number I have killed Apocalypse with on a live server is 105.
General Strategies: Pet Spam, Debuffs (especially AF), Zerging, Avoiding Parry, Aggro Management.
Specific Strategies: When the fight begins, Apocalypse will fly up and cause fire to rain from the ceiling. This will persist for the duration of the battle. When four (each time apocalypse kills a player from his melee, he'll summon one add / per kill )players have been killed, Harbringers of Fate will begin to spawn. These powerful creatures should be taken down before Apocalypse is, as they have much less health and almost as great of attack power. A total of four Harbringers will spawn, one at a time. Note, that after all 4 adds have been spawned and dispatched, Apocalypse himself becomes MUCH harder (he becomes more immune to damage / magic than before so be prepared for a long fight ).For Apocalypse himself, holding his aggro on a single tank is possible, but unlikely. Just try to keep as many attackers on him as possible at all times, and keep him debuffed and pet spammed. I do not suggest resurrection groups here, as they will decrease the number of attackers, and there’s no real way to resurrect after a failure here. Apocalypse teleports characters who move too far away into the center of the room, so don’t run away. Good luck.
Rewards:Three to four 100% quality items, with the highest imbue point values in the game (aside from the other Epic Dungeon final bosses for Midgard and Hibernia). Apocalypse has several powerful weapons, the class-specific breastplates for Caer Sidi, and several necklaces that are essentially the most powerful items in the realm. These necklaces require a full suit of the class-specific armor to use, but provide the wearer with unlimited charges of a powerful buff (such as 75 points of strength/constitution or permanent power regeneration.)

PS : tiens c'est étrange le correcteur m'a trouvé plein d'anglicismes.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés