I Wanted To Personally Apologize

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
First off, I am sorry that I can not write this in French, but I wanted to personally apologize for the behavior of some members of the community. Regardless of politics, everyone should be able to conduct themselves in a civil manner, and that simply hasn't happened. I have yet to see where a member of the French community is deserving of the berating he gets on the forums. It truly is an unfortunate event, and I sincerly hope that this passes soon.

Secondly, I do hope that the French community does not hold the entire American community of WWIIOL to blame for the actions of a few. More often than not, the most vocal of a group are its smallest minority, and I believe that this statement holds true under these circumstances. Many people are angry at the French government in the United States, but the vast majority draw a clear distinction between its government's actions, and its people.

Once again, I hope this problem soon passes, but I wanted to apologize for the actions of some of my fellow American forumites.
Thanks JSteven we appreciate you doing this effort, really.

However, you musn't apologize for what others think. You are not responsible for that (hopefully!). We are getting used to be bashed on the OT forums and our reaction was not a provocation as some have thought (and said) but just a way of saying that as every human been, we do have feelings and sometimes get hurt by what is written.

I personnally (as you may have read the entire thread !) was deeply hurt when I read that France was called the land of the "not so brave".

But we know that all americans are not like that and your post is here to remind us that.

Thanks again anyway, we appreciate the move.

Rgds.

Leclerc.

Proud member of WWII Online since july 2001.
First of all please have come express you here.

I know that many Americains is not as this minority which says these contemptuous things in the forums but as in any community, it is always the minority of people that points out is by its acts or by its comments.

I think that all the people here is conscious that it represents only a handle of people who do not take time to understand. However, still please have come here show that the Americans are not all so.
It is allways a pleasure to welcome a fellow american

Do not apologize for other's behaviour. We noticed that we have of lot of "fans" in the OT forums but they are not representative (well I pray for ). We feel for americans and hope that things will calm down quickly.

It is obvious those times are sad for every one since it's tend to "simplify" points of view, black or white, with us or against us, etc.

We are not innocent, we had some bad posts too. OT forums are so political that speaking of others subject is very difficult to discuss other stuff but we will try.

S!

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés