PK HC : Triggerzone, kesako ??

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Ca fais un petit moment que je ne joue plus trop mais j'ai lu des choses à propos de persos pk en hardcore, les triggerzone, vous savez ce que c'est par hasard?
*histoire que je me fasse pas dégommer bêtement en faisant une partie pour dégourdir le perso*
Merci d'avance
message original :
DX, the sad, simple truth is that the VAST (99.99%) of PKers on BNet are not the "hostile, wait a couple secs, then hunt them down" types. They are the "I wanna kill ur char as fast as I can with no risk to me and I will do anything to accomplish this" types. They are the bnet morally and ethically challenged. The drophackers, the triggerzons , the Hydra PKers, the trap assassins. The guys that couldn't beat the game without their pindlebots/hacked Iths/dupes.

Je viens de trouver quelque chose :

Just lost my lvl 85 "replacement" mf barb to a zon trigger PK. Was trying to level him up into the high 80's before I turned him loose "back" on his mf'ing career. Had a zon following me along, and all of a sudden is shooting a bunch of guided arrows. Just the second I think "hmmm, that might be a trigger pk'er", tp-hostile-dead in the blink of an eye. 3600 life down to zero before I could even blink.

Yup, that sure enhanced my gaming experience. I'm so glad people can hostile me without my consent. I feel so enriched by this experience I need to find this person and thank them personally.

Je connaissais pas mais apparement une amazone lache des volées de flèches guidées puis tp et hostile et boum.
Ca dois peut être aussi marcher avec le necro et bone spirit.
Pas glop
Question réponse oups le post
cette methodes est deja rependu depuis quelques semaines , il en parle sur jh ainsi que su un autre forum que je ne citerai pas pour ne pas remetre le feu au poudre , cette methode est basé sur un prog qui fait tp+rentre en ville + hostile en un rien de tps , donc les ti son encore sur le terrain ....
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés